More hypocrisy in Yankeeland...

Jet/BosoxFan

Didnt think it could get more hypocritcal in the Bronx Bomber clubhouse after Sheffield called out Giam-boo for the public scorn he's facing for steroid abuse?

Can you believe this new wrinkle...Evil Emporer fat steinbrenner unleashed an f-bomb laced tirade on one of his own lackeys, Arn Tellem, concerning the way he has handled the Jucin' Jason situation!

just a few problems here:

1. THE OLD FAT PRICK KNEW GIAMBI WAS ON STEROIDS when he signed him in 2001. steinbrenner didnt care because he wanted a showpiece to sell his YES network. He even had Ca$hman take out several steroid provisions in Giam-boo's contract.

2. steinbrenner is a hypocrite by nature because he lied to a grand jury, Baseball commish Peter Uberoth, and conspired with vile thugs like Howard Spira, and was banished from baseball. He must be banished again is the game wants to bring back its integrity

Didnt think it could get more hypocritcal in the Bronx Bomber clubhouse after Sheffield called out Giam-boo for the public scorn he's facing for steroid abuse?

Can you believe this new wrinkle...Evil Emporer fat steinbrenner unleashed an f-bomb laced tirade on one of his own lackeys, Arn Tellem, concerning the way he has handled the Jucin' Jason situation!

1. THE OLD FAT PRICK KNEW GIAMBI WAS ON STEROIDS when he signed him in 2001. steinbrenner didnt care because he wanted a showpiece to sell his YES network. He even had Ca$hman take out several steroid provisions in Giam-boo's contract.

2. steinbrenner is a hypocrite by nature because he lied to a grand jury, Baseball commish Peter Uberoth, and conspired with vile thugs like Howard Spira, and was banished from baseball. He must be banished again is the game wants to bring back its integrity

is it true if u use roids your nipples get really hard? serious question children :?:

A sports agent is one of Steinbrenner's lackeys?

Damn, Zippy. You get further from reality all the time.

I would have thought that the first Bosux title since your great-grandfather sprouted pubes would have grounded you a little.

And exactly how did George know that he was on Steroids ? Do you have some inside info or it this just another conspiracy theory ?

well shawn...call it a conspiracy if you wish...but I made the allegation at the time of the signing and all I had to do was look at Giambi's Upper Deck rookie card (when he looked like Clay Aiken) and see that he was a 185 lb dude and compare it with his more recent cards where he looks like Triple H.

plus...I READ A F*CKING NEWSPAPER ONCE IN AWHILE and see that rampant roid abuse is prevalent in MLB.

and I rarely spend a dime on baseball save for a few games a year at Fenway, godawful Yankee Stadium, and Camden Yards occasioanlly. I certainly hope fat george, who pisses away hundreds of millions yearly does a little more homework than I do

well shawn...call it a conspiracy if you wish...but I made the allegation at the time of the signing and all I had to do was look at Giambi's Upper Deck rookie card (when he looked like Clay Aiken) and see that he was a 185 lb dude and compare it with his more recent cards where he looks like Triple H.

plus...I READ A F*CKING NEWSPAPER ONCE IN AWHILE and see that rampant roid abuse is prevalent in MLB.

and I rarely spend a dime on baseball save for a few games a year at Fenway, godawful Yankee Stadium, and Camden Yards occasioanlly. I certainly hope fat george, who pisses away hundreds of millions yearly does a little more homework than I do

LOL. Dude you crack me up.

Do you even realize that the Sox are becoming what you despise ? A team with a monsterous payroll that rapes other teams of its star players (Just exactly who did the Red Sox give up for Schilling)

Ye Olde team as you like to call them has become ye olde corporation. Of course though this is good as long as they beat the Yankees.

You are becoming what you despise. (Manny, Pedro, Schilling, Damon all coming from teams that could no longer afford them)now you can add Renteria to the list even though Cabrera (Yet another raping of the Expos) gave you a great year.

Just keep buying that talent and keep becoming what you despise. It's great isn't it :lol:

Well shawn,call me a hater if you like.

OK Hater. Look how pathetic redsox fans are

Archived