Pats Hater with too much time on his hands....

RichardSeymour

Sorry Patriot fans but like the 49ers 5th Superbowl they won with an illegally bought football team your dynasty also has its embarrassing reality. Unlike the 49ers who knew they were cheating, The corruption that vaulted the Patriots past the Rams in superbowl XXXVI is through no fault of the Patriots, their coaches or their fans; however; As long as there is football the reality of how charity and corruption won New England its first superbowl will continue to haunt any talk of a genuine dynasty and for that New England players, the coaches and the fans should also be disgusted with the National Football League.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! I have to get this guy to post here. He's obviously very rational and very focused. He would provide us with immediate legitimacy. :lol::lol::lol:

...says one of the biggest whiners on the board. :roll:

for someone who doesn't like name calling (re:piper thread) you are pretty free with your tossing them around

Hey, the proof is on film..its over & done with but if you still deny what you are seeing then you are blind to the truth

for someone who doesn't like name calling (re:piper thread) you are pretty free with your tossing them around

Hey, the proof is on film..its over & done with but if you still deny what you are seeing then you are blind to the truth

1) Do you seriously want to compare being called a "whiner" to a c--t? C'mon now.....

2) It's been a thousand years, could you get over it already?

1) Do you seriously want to compare being called a "whiner" to a c--t? C'mon now.....

2) It's been a thousand years, could you get over it already?

1) not comparing anything, just making a point...I could care less if someone called me a cr--t lol

but a whiner, now that cuts deep

2) as I said it is over & done but if you can't at least see the arguement now with the facts in front of you, well, ....

I've always had thoughts of how strange it was that a red-white-blue team called the PATRIOTS, won the Super Bowl the year of 9/11.

But, you can't really make anything out of that now can you?

I've always had thoughts of how strange it was that a red-white-blue team called the PATRIOTS, won the Super Bowl the year of 9/11.

Hmmm..And they used Jets to take down the Towers!!

You Guy's just love those conspiracy theories!

Psst..Don't tell anyone Mo Lewis was in on it!! :roll:

I'm sure that thought has crossed more than one mind.

Ridiculous. If that were the case, I would assume a more appropriate 2001 winner would have been the Jets, the Giants or the Redskins - teams representing parts of the nation that felt the tragedy far more than other regions in the US.

Want to talk conspiracy? I hear Rozelle had a vision for a powerful business called the NFL - the only way it could happen was if a brash young QB of a major market team beats a heavy favorite before the league merge......hmmmm..................

Ridiculous. If that were the case, I would assume a more appropriate 2001 winner would have been the Jets, the Giants or the Redskins - teams representing parts of the nation that felt the tragedy far more than other regions in the US.

Want to talk conspiracy? I hear Rozelle had a vision for a powerful business called the NFL - the only way it could happen was if a brash young QB of a major market team beats a heavy favorite before the league merge......hmmmm..................

Patriots. Patriotism after 9/11 and wear red-white-blue. They even changed the damn logo of the Super Bowl.

I rest my case.

I don't really think it was fixed, but if it was, that was why.

And I thought Colt fans were the biggest crybabies.

Just when you thought Jets fans were bad (and besides, don't let RamRod skew your vision of all of us), at least no Jets fan has written a thesis on why and how the Pats cheated.

I say they managed to get over. Can't fault them for that. They worked the system and they won. Kudos.

Just when you thought Jets fans were bad (and besides, don't let RamRod skew your vision of all of us), at least no Jets fan has written a thesis on why and how the Pats cheated.

I say they managed to get over. Can't fault them for that. They worked the system and they won. Kudos.

storm,

Trust me, I know RamRodRay is atypical of the majority of Jet fans. :wink:

typical patsie* spin, make it up as you go along

and the jibberish about PATRIOTISM is what? Not stupid spin? I'm just making a point, 13. Sometimes two retarded statements means nothing more than two retarded statements.

Corky! 'wanna chime in? :lol:

correct but what is more retarded, the retard of the 1st retarded statement or the retard of the 2nd retarded statement trying to out retard the 1st retard and..

oh never mind

correct but what is more retarded, the retard of the 1st retarded statement or the retard of the 2nd retarded statement trying to out retard the 1st retard and..

oh never mind

Good point, 13. I do sometimes play up or down to the level of competition I'm facing. My bad.

I have a question for you, just because I'm curiuos. Who wins the majority of disagreements in the 13 household? You or your wife?

Good point, 13. I do sometimes play up or down to the level of competition I'm facing. My bad.

I have a question for you, just because I'm curiuos. Who wins the majority of disagreements in the 13 household? You or your wife?

Im an Italian Jersey boy, shes a sicilian chowd, what do you think????

I find it better & healthier to just NOT DISAGREE

Archived