Pats Hater with too much time on his hands....

RichardSeymour

I think disagreements can be healthy....as long as it isn't mean-spirited. I find it impossible that two people can agree on everything all the time. Haven't you ever wanted Chinese and she wanted Pizza? - Then again, you live in Boca - there is no good Chinese or Pizza! Problem solved! LOL!!!

Two thoroughbred Italians who do not anger.....interesting - were you adopted? :wink:

I think disagreements can be healthy....as long as it isn't mean-spirited. I find it impossible that two people can agree on everything all the time. Haven't you ever wanted Chinese and she wanted Pizza? - Then again, you live in Boca - there is no good Chinese or Pizza! Problem solved! LOL!!!

Two thoroughbred Italians who do not anger.....interesting - were you adopted? :wink:

you are sooooooo right

I wouldn't call anybody a crybaby who brings up good points to show that their opinions are correct.....and using actual photos from the game.

The guy knows what he's talking about. And he is right.

EB50

I would say this guy has to be the world's biggest loser on God's green Earth.

I do not know what is sadder? That he has obviously not moved on from the loss or that he has obviously wasted countless hours of his life that he will never get back.

:roll:

EB50

I would say this guy has to be the world's biggest loser on God's green Earth.

I do not know what is sadder? That he has obviously not moved on from the loss or that he has obviously wasted countless hours of his life that he will never get back.

:roll:

Totally agreed PFSIKH.

The Rams were 13.5 favorites in that game.

They were totally outcoached, physically dominated and mentally destoyed in that Super Bowl game.

• 3 months later...

There is more evidence then when this thread was active. For Instance the head referee Bernie Kukar admitted that he tried to talk the head linesman out of the penalty against the patriots on the 99 yard fumble return for a TD that was called back.

Question: Was there any call in the superbowl you wish you could have back?

Kukar: "The only play was the holding penalty when the Rams quarterback fumbled the ball and the Patriots picked it up and ran it back 99 yards for a touchdown. I certainly tried to talk the head linesman out of that penalty. I gave him every opportunity to back off but he held fast. He was convinced it was a hold and I kept hammering him."

How is that for just a perfectly unbiased response.

You can see the officials discussing/arguing/begging in this video.

http://stlouisrams.net/download/berniekukar.wmv

Proof of statement:

Interview was done by an Army Major who directed the 54th inaugural for Bush and he was a Major player at the pentagon after the crash of 911. He set up some communications or something. It is all on his web site. He also writes for referee magazine and the rough draft we found was found on his web site in a Microsoft word document. That document disappeared for a month or so however it recently re-appeared at that same web site. Though we have not seen the magazine ourself to confirm that the article was published in referee magazine, according to the referee magazine web site the article appeared in the 2002 September issue.

You can link to that Raw Microsoft word document from our web site www.stlouisrams.net or go directly to his web site www.theeyman.com then click the "published writings" link then click the link "5 Minutes with Bernie Kukar."

It could be all about nothing but it is an interesting nugget given the favorable officiating that day. Then Kukar stupidly admits trying to "Talk him out of that penalty." He does not say discuss the penalty or make sure about the penalty he actually says "Talk him out of that penalty."

WTFIUWT?

Note some of the video files are pretty big from 5MB to 132MB so if you do not have high speed internet have a friend download them for you or start the downloads before you go to bed. Much has changed as we have quoted the NFL rules regarding each of the non-called penalties while showing the play. Patriot fans have an uncanny ability to spin facts even when presented with video proof.

But don't ask the bandwagon if it was video proof that Walt Coleman used to take the ball away from the Raiders and give it back to the patriots on the tuck play. That is two different types of proof according to the Patriot bandwagon.

Archived