Bengals fan here

gregstephens

Several of you folks have visited us at www.bengalszone.com. Those that have posted have been very classy and I wanted to join here and reciprocate. Sunday may be difficult for all of us to watch, but good luck (not too much :)) and, NO MORE INJURIES. See ya' on the other side.

The Jets have a game this Sunday? JetNation.com posters have been classy? Oh man these blackouts are really getting confusing. I wake up and have no clue what is going on.

Greg -- thanks for signing up. Good luck this weekend. Chances are, you won't need it!

Several of you folks have visited us at www.bengalszone.com. Those that have posted have been very classy and I wanted to join here and reciprocate. Sunday may be difficult for all of us to watch, but good luck (not too much :)) and, NO MORE INJURIES. See ya' on the other side.

Glad to see another Bengalszoner join me over here Greg!

The Jets have a game this Sunday? JetNation.com posters have been classy? Oh man these blackouts are really getting confusing. I wake up and have no clue what is going on.

Greg -- thanks for signing up. Good luck this weekend. Chances are, you won't need it!

Man, I wish I could make it!!!!! Oh well, at least I still get to attend NFL Games. LOL I did see the Bungles in person last month when they played the Seahawks here in Seattle. They are not that good and very over rated

A real QB who has 8 INT's in 6 games?

Chad has less....

Carson gets INTERCEPTED taking a risk 50 to 60 yards down field. You can say they were a gamble but could be viewed as a PUNT! Pennington, throws his floaters to linebackers 3 yards past the LOS. They can be called game losing INTERCEPTIONS! Also, CARSON has a very weak( due to injury)OL and no running game. He does have two excellent receivers but no receiving TE! CHAD is surrounded by better personnel and still must dink, dunk and dung!

Wait... where's your wacky user name??? Whats so wacky about Greg Stephens???

God, you Bengals fans are so uncreative....

OK, Greg & Billy, serious question:

Which one of our teams sucks worse? I figure it's ours, but yours should not be overlooked.

I think the Bengals are worse at this point because they have the same basic offensive weapons that were a top offense in 2005, but are playing like crap. Rudi Johnson was off last season and is non-existent this season. Teams have figured out our passing schemes and, honestly, Palmer hasn't been as sharp as he's been in the past. Some blame that on the O line woes, but that's the problem...we can't figure out the woes.

Defensively, the Bengals are disjointed, confused and embarrassing. Many people blame injuries, which is true to a point, but we weren't decimated injury-wise when Cleveland destroyed the defense.

I don't think the Jets' defense is nearly as bad as the Bengals and, with a stronger offense, could hang in for a wild card shot again. Of course, I don't think anyone will disagree the big part of the Jets' offensive problems revolve around Pennington. I'm not bashing the guy, as I know his body is pretty much broken down at this point, but that doesn't help solve the problem.

Oh...don't forget how poorly the Bengals special teams have played this season, either. I hate to say, but I think we got you guys beat on the whole suckitude issue. Plus, our city is demanding the heads of at least two coordinators right now, and Marvin doesn't have much rope left, either.

Carson gets INTERCEPTED taking a risk 50 to 60 yards down field. You can say they were a gamble but could be viewed as a PUNT! Pennington, throws his floaters to linebackers 3 yards past the LOS. They can be called game losing INTERCEPTIONS! Also, CARSON has a very weak( due to injury)OL and no running game. He does have two excellent receivers but no receiving TE! CHAD is surrounded by better personnel and still must dink, dunk and dung!

Just FYI only one of his 8 interceptions were more then 50 yards and that was an end of game Hail Mary.

Just sayin

I think the Bengals are worse at this point because they have the same basic offensive weapons that were a top offense in 2005, but are playing like crap. Rudi Johnson was off last season and is non-existent this season. Teams have figured out our passing schemes and, honestly, Palmer hasn't been as sharp as he's been in the past. Some blame that on the O line woes, but that's the problem...we can't figure out the woes.

Defensively, the Bengals are disjointed, confused and embarrassing. Many people blame injuries, which is true to a point, but we weren't decimated injury-wise when Cleveland destroyed the defense.

I don't think the Jets' defense is nearly as bad as the Bengals and, with a stronger offense, could hang in for a wild card shot again. Of course, I don't think anyone will disagree the big part of the Jets' offensive problems revolve around Pennington. I'm not bashing the guy, as I know his body is pretty much broken down at this point, but that doesn't help solve the problem.

Oh...don't forget how poorly the Bengals special teams have played this season, either. I hate to say, but I think we got you guys beat on the whole suckitude issue. Plus, our city is demanding the heads of at least two coordinators right now, and Marvin doesn't have much rope left, either.

What is the fans take on all the troubles the players have gotten into the last two

years? Is it a boys will be boys attitude or is that figured into the problems the

Bengals have been having performance wise?

What is the fans take on all the troubles the players have gotten into the last two

years? Is it a boys will be boys attitude or is that figured into the problems the

Bengals have been having performance wise?

It's pretty split on our forum. Many people, myself included, do believe the off-field troubles have contributed to the problem. For example, Odell Thurman could have been a great LB, which the Bengals obviously need. I think it has done major damage to team morale and no one is cohesive.

Others disagree. No one is coming out and blowing off the problem, but many state the off-field issues are overblown.

How about you guys? Town completely against Chad? How's the honeymoon with Mangini going?

How about you guys? Town completely against Chad? How's the honeymoon with Mangini going?

The town's completely against Chad (except for Ecurb) and starting to turn on Mangini for continuing to start a steaming pile of crap. Also his offseason moves have blown for the most part.

Wait... where's your wacky user name??? Whats so wacky about Greg Stephens???

God, you Bengals fans are so uncreative....

We use our real names. It's called being up front and keeping it real. That's all.

A bit more "keeping it real". Both of our teams are playing some seriously bad ball right now.

We use our real names. It's called being up front and keeping it real. That's all.

Naw... just uncreative.

Its better if you dont use your real name. Never know when your name pops up in a google search. Im finding stuff I wrote from 1994 still kicking around. I look at it now and realize what an @ss I was.

wait... was?? I still am an @ss. At least this time I have a nickname.

Naw... just uncreative.

Its better if you dont use your real name. Never know when your name pops up in a google search. Im finding stuff I wrote from 1994 still kicking around. I look at it now and realize what an @ss I was.

Call it what you want. From using my name I find old friends contacting me all the time through these boards. I'm good with that. OTOH I don't have creditors chasing me either.

Archived