McDonalds Monopoly

drago

I have Park Place, anyone have boardwalk? If you do, yeah, umm, its time to find an accountant.

the office i'm at just hit the mcdonalds thing, and we also have...

North carolina, pacific

st charles, states ave

conneticut, oriental

Indiana, Illinois

one of the yellows....

let me know if anyone gets any to finish any of the sets.

I don't eat there very often, but I do get a craving for a quarter pounder with cheese every once in a while.

I probably won't be getting Boardwalk. All the women in my office have Park Place.

yeah, i kinda thought parkplace was the easy one.

Here's a rule, so you don't have to keep the tags in your desk: Other than Boardwalk, the winning tags are the last avenue alphabetically in each group. (keep Meditrranean not Baltic,keep Kenucky not Illinois) etc.

Just pitch the extras. If you win you can get the others on eBay for a few bucks.

Here's a rule, so you don't have to keep the tags in your desk: Other than Boardwalk, the winning tags are the last avenue alphabetically in each group. (keep Meditrranean not Baltic,keep Kenucky not Illinois) etc.

Just pitch the extras. If you win you can get the others on eBay for a few bucks.

isn't K before I?

i did not know this rule, i thought it was going to be the most valubable property in the game...like, new york, illionios, penn, boardwalk...

isn't K before I?

i did not know this rule, i thought it was going to be the most valubable property in the game...like, new york, illionios, penn, boardwalk...

I think in the past they've just used the most valuable properties. Several people at work were all excited because they had "Marvin Gardens". Turns out you gotta get Ventnor this time.

As for Kentucky, it's before Illinois on the board, but alphabetically it's last...so it's the red one you gotta get.

Archived