You people are lucky you don't have to be around me today.

Bob

I've got a migraine, had to dig out my driveway because the plow guy didn't show up, my kitchen sink drain is frozen and my day at work is going like crap.

There's more, but I know none of you actually gives a crap. I wouldn't, either, if I were you.

I'd just as soon put my foot up somebody's a$$ as say hello to them today.

I'm done venting, now. Have a miserable day, you bastards. :lol:

I've got a migraine, had to dig out my driveway because the plow guy didn't show up, my kitchen sink drain is frozen and my day at work is going like crap.

There's more, but I know none of you actually gives a crap. I wouldn't, either, if I were you.

I'd just as soon put my foot up somebody's a$$ as say hello to them today.

I'm done venting, now. Have a miserable day, you bastards. :lol:

JN Group Hug for Bob scheduled for 11, folks. Ber here or be banned. Wear something clingy. :lol:

I love you Bob :) ... this could help your mood... my MAC's logic board is fried ( i know how much you like macs..:roll: )... so i am on a borrowed computer... and can't access any of my files .... we also only had a delay today...and i still have all my classes .... i lost only my free time :(

Lucky? Huh.

You guys are lucky you are not around ME today. I had chili for dinner last night. And i'm on fire.

jam a couple tucks between the cheeks...it'll catch the fire before it torches your pants,, :lol:

You wanna go tit for tat?

I can't stand up straight. Can't tie my shoes. Getting dressed takes 10 minutes. Peeing is a project and I dare not even think of #2 yet. I just paid 2 kids to shovel my walk, a job I take great pride in. I'm so bored I've been doing online test requirements for my state liscence. No gym for 6 weeks. No trips to the pub/restaurant. My lifestyle is completely stalled. Ahh, the misery.

It's not ALL bad, mind you. I get a week off and I'm listening to some good tunes online. Check out WWOZ.com. Getting ready for Jazz Fest in N'awlins.

You wanna go t!t for tat?

I can't stand up straight. Can't tie my shoes. Getting dressed takes 10 minutes. Peeing is a project and I dare not even think of #2 yet. I just paid 2 kids to shovel my walk, a job I take great pride in. I'm so bored I've been doing online test requirements for my state liscence. No gym for 6 weeks. No trips to the pub/restaurant. My lifestyle is completely stalled. Ahh, the misery.

Look at it this way, at least you don't have Herpes Simplex 12.

It's not ALL bad, mind you. I get a week off and I'm listening to some good tunes online. Check out WWOZ.com. Getting ready for Jazz Fest in N'awlins.

You have my complete sympathy, bro. I hope the recovery goes well and quickly.

TMAC...been there man. A few years ago, same surgery. The next day is BRUTAL. You wake up and think? Was that really an outpatient procedure?

The no gym for 6 weeks thing is rough, but you have to give everything time to heal. Otherwise you increase your odds of reinjuring yourself.

Good luck.

T-Mac? what kind of injury did you have?

Me, I have a bad cold. I had to get up early to shovel out because, again, i forgot to pick up a snow thrower (I WILL BUY ONE SOON). This is the 3rd time in a week i have been out there at 6am shoveling and salting. The cold just puts me in a bad mood and I start snapping at people. Thank God my new job doesnt start till monday. Till then i am going to do my best to get better.

Bob, I hope your day goes better. I completely understand.

LL

Archived