You people are lucky you don't have to be around me today.

Bob

T-Mac? what kind of injury did you have?

Me, I have a bad cold. I had to get up early to shovel out because, again, i forgot to pick up a snow thrower (I WILL BUY ONE SOON). This is the 3rd time in a week i have been out there at 6am shoveling and salting. The cold just puts me in a bad mood and I start snapping at people. Thank God my new job doesnt start till monday. Till then i am going to do my best to get better.

Bob, I hope your day goes better. I completely understand.

LL

LOL, we should nickname this the empathy thread. Had hernia surgery yesterday and I feel absolutely awful. If I knew it would be like this, I'd have waited 30 years. Basically confined to this chair and bored as hell. I actually look forward to getting back to work next week.

Thanks for the kind words, Garbelzebub. :twisted: Just sitting here listening to the stream of WWOZ.com getting ready for Jazz Fest.

LOL, we should nickname this the empathy thread. Had hernia surgery yesterday and I feel absolutely awful. If I knew it would be like this, I'd have waited 30 years. Basically confined to this chair and bored as hell. I actually look forward to getting back to work next week.

Thanks for the kind words, Garbelzebub. :twisted: Just sitting here listening to the stream of WWOZ.com getting ready for Jazz Fest.

have you tried any computer games to pass the time? I am a huge fanatic of the Civilization genre of computer games. Helps expand your thought processes. Anyway, hope ya feel better.

LL

I love you Bob :) ... this could help your mood... my MAC's logic board is fried ( i know how much you like macs..:roll: )... so i am on a borrowed computer... and can't access any of my files .... we also only had a delay today...and i still have all my classes .... i lost only my free time :(

I told you it was the logic board girl!

No..that's ok...don't listen to me...see where it got ya? =D>

I told you it was the logic board girl!

No..that's ok...don't listen to me...see where it got ya? =D>

I keep telling her to get rid of the Mac and get a real computer. She doesn't listen to me, either. Of course, being married, I'm used to that.

Archived