Best place to get NFL Films DVDs?

Blackout

what's the best place to buy NFL Films dvds? is there a site with a nice selection available?

Send your request to:

Bill Belichick

1 Patriot Place

Foxboro, MA 02035

Seriously I was looking for the same thing. I would love to get a DVD of the 1996 AFC Championship game.

I'm in love with the 1998 season across the NFL, that was such an exciting year

Jets go 12-4

Vikings and Falcons go 15-1 and 14-2, Broncos go 14-2 after starting 13-0

TO's game winning catch against Green Bay in the playoffs

Terrel Davis had 2000 yards

amazing year for football.

I'm in love with the 1998 season across the NFL, that was such an exciting year

Jets go 12-4

Vikings and Falcons go 15-1 and 14-2, Broncos go 14-2 after starting 13-0

TO's game winning catch against Green Bay in the playoffs

Terrel Davis had 2000 yards

amazing year for football.

This is all I could find: http://www.nflfilms.com/specialorders

Unfortunately there isn't much of a selection and the $50 price per tape is steep.

35 dollars for a 29 minute silent tape of the 1940 championship

It doesn't make any sense why every single game and season isn't available for purchase.

The NFL is all about the almighty dollar so there must be some explanation why we can't buy tapes of games/seasons that we want.

It doesn't make any sense why every single game and season isn't available for purchase.

The NFL is all about the almighty dollar so there must be some explanation why we can't buy tapes of games/seasons that we want.

some of those videos are listed at 23 minutes for an ENTIRE season

what the bloody hell??

this is a joke. i'll stick to buying the DVDs at Best Buy for 15 bucks or going to used video stores and copping old tapes.

my dad got a free NY Giants 1986 championship video with a subscription to SI and the same video is on this site for $50. wow.

what's the best place to buy NFL Films dvds? is there a site with a nice selection available?

Don't laugh, but try your local Library. If they don't have it, ask them if they belong to the "Interlibrary Loan"

I borrowed a movie that I was looking for called "Amazing Grace & Chuck" from around 1987. It was never put out on DVD but I "loaned" a copy (VHS) from the Kansas City Library through my Library in Cape Coral, Florida.

If you do get what you want, I'm sure you can copy it.

You need a Library card. The Library also has other alteratives for searching. You can pick up the info at your Library.

Give it a shot!

Good Luck!

Archived