Should the JETS fire Eric Mangini?

ECURB

Should the JETS fire Eric Mangini?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should the JETS fire Eric Mangini?

ecurb, stop distracting from the fact that Chad really sucks this year. and it makes your butt hurt not being able to gleefully talk about him.

The Patriots fans wanted Bellichick fired in 2000 too.

Did BB draft Shlegal and pick up Kimo in the offseason... oh yeah Barlow too... ???

Did he trade away draft picks?

Did BB draft Shlegal and pick up Kimo in the offseason... oh yeah Barlow too... ???

Wait, but he should keep playing your hero Chad? :confused0058:

He's a second year coach. Bill Parcells had Scott Bruenner starting over Phil Simms his rookie year as a head coach. should the Giants have fired him?

Darrelle Revis has played very well and David Harris shows promise as well. Where are you going with this draft pick crap?

Okay, so he traded a 4th rounder for Kevan Barlow, but who else was out there at the time they traded for Barlow?

The Schelgel selection and Kimo signings were bad, yes, but you cannot name me one head coach who hasn't had at least a couple of bad signings.

This is ridiculous crap and it HAS to stop. This is the same coach who last year led this team to the playoffs. This could very well be a Sophmore slump for Mangini. There is no reason to bring up a "Fire Mangini" thread or discussion six games into the 2nd season of his tenure. This is ridiculous. Enough is enough.

As BP said, stop trying to shy away from Chad Pennington's piss poor performances in the last three games.

Wait, but he should keep playing your hero Chad? :confused0058:

He's a second year coach. Bill Parcells had Scott Bruenner starting over Phil Simms his rookie year as a head coach. should the Giants have fired him?

Who said I thought that was a good decision?

I haven't heard you say once that Clemens should start this year, not once.

Just let this thread die, you're making a complete fool out of yourself.

I have actually, I have also blamed 2 losses on Chad.

I am no fool, Mangini is.

Fire Chad for sucking!

If anyone has to take some heat in the FO it is Tannenbaum, his drafts and FA acquisitions have been poor at best. I don't have much confidence in the FO at the moment. When he took over, our primary need was the offensive/defensive line and QB. In the past 2 drafts we got 2 starters on the offensive line, 0 starters on the defensive line, and a big question mark next to KC. Our draft needs next year? Yea same as they were 2 years ago.

Fire him at the end of the season. Just because you know BB doesn't mean you are a great coach. Jets fans are the dumbest homers on the planet, when someone is on this team they are the greatest ever and as soon as they are off they are the worst ever. See: Lamont Jordan, Herman Edwards, JAbe, etc.

This guy is Saban and Spurrier rolled into one package. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if "Mangini" is just some fat suit, and there were two coaches inside last year. Just 1 this year, did you people really think he lost that much weight?

any coach willing to sacrifice a season behind a QB who cannot throw further

than Garbie and who has put a terrible product on the field needs to get

canned.. after the season.

This team is unwatchable and i blame EM for that. I would give the keys

to Cowher at the end of season and let him decide if he wants to keep

Tanibaum.

If the team played with passion and had hope of improving i would have no

problem going 4-12.

this is a waste of a season and will cause next years team to suck as well

As Cowherd said on radio friday, Jests are boring.. so boring that i would rather

watch reruns of " Full House"

with that said

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Do we fire the next guy if he has a losing season too?

it's all about the product

boring and bad is not a good combination;)

i also feel EM has lost this football team..another bad sign

i was a big supporter of EM.. but something strange has happened to him..maybe he believes he is MUmbles2

Fire Chad for sucking!

If anyone has to take some heat in the FO it is Tannenbaum, his drafts and FA acquisitions have been poor at best. I don't have much confidence in the FO at the moment. When he took over, our primary need was the offensive/defensive line and QB. In the past 2 drafts we got 2 starters on the offensive line, 0 starters on the defensive line, and a big question mark next to KC. Our draft needs next year? Yea same as they were 2 years ago.

Drafts aren't judged for 3 seasons usually. I will take Revis, Harris, Clemens, Leon, Mangold, DaBrick and Brad Smith anyday. Now if you are drafting in HINDSIGHT....then you should state so but NOT judge the FO based on that.

• 11 months later...

Yet another classic ecurb thread. He started it on October 20th, 2007 after his hero Chadwick did this the prior 3 games:

9/30/07: Chad throws 2 picks in a 17-14 loss to the Bills.

10/7/07: Chad throws 3 picks (and a pick 6) in a 35-24 loss to the Giants.

10/14/07: Chad throws a pick in a 16-9 loss to the Eagles.

The funniest thing is that the day after he started this thread Chad threw a killer pick 6 against the Bengals in a 38-31 loss.

Is it just me or did ecurb start blaming the coaching staff after his hero went in the crapper?

Archived