It's Saturday Night and..

BP

Tic probably found a real man... one who doesnt go on messageboards on Sat nites.

well i am technically a real man...i have all required equipment...but she probably did find someone who has a penis thats measured in inches rather than centimeters.

After Eric's murder they're both on the run I think BP and have only one laptop.You know what a bitch it is trying to find a hot spot when you're driving...

:rl:

I am in a different state then drago, i would prefer not to be, but spending the night with a paranoid crack addict was kind of fun. It goes like this:

"Goodbye Amar"

"Dont say my name like that so loud, my girlfriend is going to come here, dont let her in. She broke my nose and i had to send her to jail."

He then told me how he snuck through the bushes and hedges, while his friend walked normally on the sidewalk. this kid was messed up.

I am in a different state then drago, i would prefer not to be, but spending the night with a paranoid crack addict was kind of fun. It goes like this:

"Goodbye Amar"

"Dont say my name like that so loud, my girlfriend is going to come here, dont let her in. She broke my nose and i had to send her to jail."

He then told me how he snuck through the bushes and hedges, while his friend walked normally on the sidewalk. this kid was messed up.

your friends do a lot of drugs.

a lot.

:character0050:

she isn't getting them for free. that, i know. :)

i got alcohol for free last night, but it was because i have friends that love me.

Not sure thats the kind of drugs you are talking about ;)

Don't you hate when your eating, and you got two big dogs, one on each side of you, knocking your arms around trying to get at your slice of pizza. I can't you resist those brown eyes though, i just gave them my crust.

i got alcohol for free last night, but it was because i have friends that love me.

Not sure thats the kind of drugs you are talking about ;)

Don't you hate when your eating, and you got two big dogs, one on each side of you, knocking your arms around trying to get at your slice of pizza. I can't you resist those brown eyes though, i just gave them my crust.

Oh TicTac

Archived