***The Official Jets Vs. Bengals gameday thread****

gangreenman

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree, it's time to move on. And what i'm trying to explain to you is GIVING THIS GUY A CHANCE (which I agree we should do) does not automatically mean he's going to be a great qb and take us to the SB.

Alright, I respect your opinion, but I want you to respect mine. I think this guy got what it takes to win it all. But we need to do plenty of things to even put that on our goal list.

BTW -- who started the game thread today? Can we officially proclaim this guy as below average now? He knocked the Yankees out and the Jets are 1 and 6.

Time to move on.

I did.

And Ive already handed it too mangenious420.

BTW, if it werent for another anonymous person who started the yankees game 2 thread, you wouldnt have had to rely on me to win 3 games in a row.

3 TD's? HA. Yeah, if you count the final play of the game when down 15 a TD, then sure. When it mattered, Chad had 2 TD's and less than 100 yards in the 2nd half when it mattered most, with a pick six. Great job Chadwick. You are done in New York.

As I said...

PERFECT GAME TO END IT ON.

Now we can bench him and get more value when trying to deal this offseason.

As I said...

PERFECT GAME TO END IT ON.

Now we can bench him and get more value when trying to deal this offseason.

That's funny because you have made it clear that you want Chad to keep starting and he is never to blame for anything. You are like Irish Jet, after the game you pretend you want Clemens but then you are back to calling anyone that thinks Clemens should start an idiot by the next day.

That's funny because you have made it clear that you want Chad to keep starting and he is never to blame for anything. You are like Irish Jet, after the game you pretend you want Clemens but then you are back to calling anyone that thinks Clemens should start an idiot by the next day.

WTF are you talking about???

When have I ever even implied that Chad is not to blame? I have no problem starting Clemens if he is ready. I would just rather the CS not rush him in their and risk injury and damage his confidence if he isnt ready.

Chad has sucked this year, ive said that several times.

Anyone who thinks this game has been Chads fault are pure idiots!!!!

I guess I am a pure idiot then. He's not the only one at fault, but after the first series, I don't think he threw one over 10 yds until the hail mary's. I have to believe some of the plays were called with primary reads over 10 yds... I just have to believe that. I saw a QB playing scared when he was up 10.

I guess I am a pure idiot then. He's not the only one at fault, but after the first series, I don't think he threw one over 10 yds until the hail mary's. I have to believe some of the plays were called with primary reads over 10 yds... I just have to believe that. I saw a QB playing scared when he was up 10.

he threw for over 20 yards about 5 times in that game...

We played well on offense with the exception of 1 or 2 plays.

Playing well on offense usually means scoring more than 3 points in the second half. Oh wait, they did score another 8 meaningless points at the end of the game.

Mangini and staff have become the worst second half coaches in the NFL. HOw do you look so confused and outplayed every week?

This game wasn't on Chad, he is what he is and KC should be starting by now, but when you don't run the ball, you call the same play 10 times in a row, and then you play like your team has the 85 Bears defense, go figure how they lose again cause you have the 2007 Jets defense.

Chad should start again, c'mon you know you guys want to see it too..besides with out chad most of you wont have anything to blame.

Hell, its obvious to anyone watching the game its wasnt solely or mostly chads fault. But for you sad few all you have left is hatred of chad no matter if he deserves it or not...

Oh and by the way screw palmer and the bengals worthless pussycats......

I had diarrhea all week, my damn ankle hurts, the Jets just lost.

Dude you crapped so hard you sprained your ankle? I have heard of pulled hammys from such things but an ankle injury is a bad warning sign man. Get yourself checked out.

Good luck.

Archived