Chad on short leash today....

toon88

Oh man, I hope Chad throws a pick six on his first pass of the game.

Would that do the trick though? He might have to do it twice.

Go Bengals defense vs Chad!!

Ugh, you would do that.[-X

I hope Clemens gets in and all but I know I'll find myself rooting for Chad come gametime.

The reason why people arn't jumping all over this is because there arn't many people online. Glad I signed onto JN or I would've never known of this. Veray nice!! Wawawewa!! I like you, I like Clemens, He's Nice.

Thank f'ing god. A piss poor 1st half will give Kellen the reigns for good.:yahoo:

lets not forget barton...you are still a jet fan. What we need, as jets' fans, to happen is for TJ and leon to light up their run defense to the five yard line...then CP throws a pick. jets d holds them.

Rinse and repeat until Kellen walks in, slaps J-mac in the face, and starts scoring some TD's.

I'd love it if Clemens came in and lead us to victory, that would be beyond awesome!!!

If Chad isnt getting it done today, Mangini wont be doing him any favours by leaving him in there, it will only get uglier.

I'll still root for Chad to do well. I always do, but at the first sign of struggling he has to be taken out. Mangini must have zero tolerence with him this week.

Mangini's walking the line. The players love Chad, even if the fans have gotten their fill. I think Eric wants to make the move, but he wants to demonstrate that he's being as fair as he can be to the QB the team elected captain.

By spelling it out beforehand (if the report is true), he's preparing the entire team for the move. Not just Chad.

Clemens has to get in there eventually. The coach knows it. They have to determine if Kellen's the future, or if they need to look to next year's draft for another QB.

Geez dude, thats just dumb. Cant you at least pull for him to throw a couple of REAL BAD int's, but that the defense plays well and we lead. A pick six on his first pass puts us down, which is absolutely insane to wish for.

Oh wait...you're barton, and you want the Jets to lose. Sorry, I forgo.

Guys in fairness, I wanted Clemens in too but Chad cant do anything more. Hes played pretty much perfectly, his throws have nice zip and are incredibly accurate. Even soe of his incompletions have been good plays. LOL

But it's the Bengals defense. Anyone, and I mean anyone can succeed against them.

Aside from one nice pass a few plays into the game, what the hell did Chad Pennington do today? Absolutely nothing. The second touchdown was all Laveranues Coles as it was caught at the line of scrimmage and breaking away from defenders. The third, well, completely useless down 15 as time expires.

Archived