Damn, I hate the Red Sox.

Bob

I hope Manny breaks his nuts packing Taveras' fudge and misses the World Series. I hope Vaginatek slips in dog**** and breaks some bones.

As much as I hate this, I've got to root for the National League team.

I feel so dirty.

Congrats to the Red Sox. They earned it. If they win it all it will be less painful because of 2004. If they lose it all, well I will be happy.

Now if we could only do something about those damn Patriots.

:Nuts:

It doesn't look like anyone will derail that damn Pats train anytime soon. :fighting0050:

Great job Indians! Frickin good for nuttins.

On to the Rockies. I like Francis and their pen/lineup/defense, but who the hell do they have in their starting rotation (that is any good) outside of Francis?

This might be a sweep for the Sawx. Rockies lack starting pitching.

On to the Rockies. I like Francis and their pen/lineup/defense, but who the hell do they have in their starting rotation (that is any good) outside of Francis?

Please don't tell me you're going to root for the NL now in the series.

Please don't tell me you're going to root for the NL now in the series.

I am. I am genetically programed to root and hate anything that comes from the worthless state of Mass. The great state that has given us 80+ years of Blo sux mediocre baseball, and good ole Ted Kennedy. If you think that will change purely for AL vs NL reasons you are wrong. I hope they pile on you guys like an Irish Priest at a Boy Scout meeting.

I am. I am genetically programed to root and hate anything that comes from the worthless state of Mass. The great state that has given us 80+ years of Blo sux mediocre baseball, and good ole Ted Kennedy. If you think that will change purely for AL vs NL reasons you are wrong. I hope they pile on you guys like an Irish Priest at a Boy Scout meeting.

I'm with you 100 % on that worthless %$# Kennedy. Barton's got such a strong AL is FAR superior to the NL mentality I was VERY curious if he'd actually root for the Rockies. :-k

I hope Manny breaks his nuts packing Taveras' fudge and misses the World Series. I hope Vaginatek slips in dog**** and breaks some bones.

I feel so dirty.

And yet you love Red Sox fans. At least this one.

I feel so dirty.

got to admit though,, they are aclutch bunch with money on the line,,

faltered during regular season, but with chips on line they have come through in last few years..

they are getting a clutch rep in baseball lore for this current bunch

I feel so dirty.

got to admit though,, they are aclutch bunch with money on the line,,

faltered during regular season, but with chips on line they have come through in last few years..

they are getting a clutch rep in baseball lore for this current bunch

Rockies have gone 7-0 in the postseason and won 21 of the last 22 games they've played. I think if starting pitching was going to be an issue. Their series matchups would have been a little closer than they were.

They'll be in the thick of it. They're not going to sweep the Sox. But they have what it takes to stay in this and win it.

Rockies have gone 7-0 in the postseason and won 21 of the last 22 games they've played. I think if starting pitching was going to be an issue. Their series matchups would have been a little closer than they were.

They'll be in the thick of it. They're not going to sweep the Sox. But they have what it takes to stay in this and win it.

Spoken like a true Yankee fan :rl:

Yep!

I am happy to see all those miserable, condesending Jankee fans have their hearts ripped out seeing by the Sox playing in the W.S. Honestly, they deserve it for being such SOBs all season long.

As for the Yankee fans who arent condesending and hateful towards other teams...oh well, pitchers and catchers. There's always next year.

Spoken like a true Yankee fan :rl:

Yep!

I am happy to see all those miserable, condesending Jankee fans have their hearts ripped out seeing by the Sox playing in the W.S. Honestly, they deserve it for being such SOBs all season long.

As for the Yankee fans who arent condesending and hateful towards other teams...oh well, pitchers and catchers. There's always next year.

I'm with you 100 % on that worthless %$# Kennedy. Barton's got such a strong AL is FAR superior to the NL mentality I was VERY curious if he'd actually root for the Rockies. :-k

Are you kidding? Of course I will root for the Rockies.

The AL is superior w/o question, but like I have always said, it doesnt mean a thing in a 7 game series because anybody can beat anybody in this league.

Are you kidding? Of course I will root for the Rockies.

The AL is superior w/o question, but like I have always said, it doesnt mean a thing in a 7 game series because anybody can beat anybody in this league.

Archived