'We suck, I know we suck, I expect us to suck, and in closing, we do suck"

SouthernJet

I was going to start threads about:

- 'the Def Coord. looks like he has no clue'

- the Off coord has suddenly lost his innovative edge . maybe he is taking midwek phone calls from his unemployed Dad

- In Off Coord defense, 50% of playbook is useless with a weak armed QB

- Mangini waiting for politically correct time to bench Chad as opposed to the right 'football' time to bench him

- We are suddenly being out schemed in 2nd half

But what good would these threads do, instead I just decided to reiterate 'we suck, I know we suck, I expect us to suck, and in closing, we do suck".

I was going to start threads about:

- 'the Def Coord. looks like he has no clue'

- the Off coord has suddenly lost his innovative edge . maybe he is taking midwek phone calls from his unemployed Dad

- In Off Coord defense, 50% of playbook is useless with a weak armed QB

- Mangini waiting for politically correct time to bench Chad as opposed to the right 'football' time to bench him

- We are suddenly being out schemed in 2nd half

But what good would these threads do, instead I just decided to reiterate 'we suck, I know we suck, I expect us to suck, and in closing, we do suck".

It looks like a Bruce Coslet team more and more with every passing week.

This team's predictability in expected failure is easy to see coming.

The coaching has been absolutely abysmal. It is not fun again to watch Jet football.

They need to do the obvious (Clemens) to garner any interest.

the last time the team was this unwatchable was during Ritchie era

The coaching has been absolutely abysmal. It is not fun again to watch Jet football.

the last time the team was this unwatchable was during Ritchie era

Its a true Wall of Shame

Head coaches

Its a true Wall of Shame

Head coaches

SD....I agree with you where you say this team is looking like a Bruce Coslet team. But I don't agree with Putting Clemens in there now.

At this point in time we need the highest draft choice possible. Couple that with the picks that the Pats will be giving us. We can actually have a nice draft for once or trade.

It's past the point where Clemens can help us. We are 1-6 and only one games removes us from being 0-7. Think about that for a moment. Clemens can actual help us win some games and I don't want that now. He would have been the answer at 1-2 or 1-3 maybe even 1-4, but not now. With Penny in there, we will not win another game and in my opinion that's just fine.

The coaching is terrible. Mangini looks lost and the offense is ever so predictable and the defense looks clueless.

The 2007 season is done.

The Jets FO will not make that bold move....the bold move I am talking about is getting a proven winning HC in here and allow him to do what it takes to build a team.

We need aQB that can throw the ball down field. We need a defense. We need an oline and we need coaches that coach....

SD....I agree with you where you say this team is looking like a Bruce Coslet team. But I don't agree with Putting Clemens in there now.

At this point in time we need the highest draft choice possible. Couple that with the picks that the Pats will be giving us. We can actually have a nice draft for once or trade.

It's past the point where Clemens can help us. We are 1-6 and only one games removes us from being 0-7. Think about that for a moment. Clemens can actual help us win some games and I don't want that now. He would have been the answer at 1-2 or 1-3 maybe even 1-4, but not now. With Penny in there, we will not win another game and in my opinion that's just fine.

The coaching is terrible. Mangini looks lost and the offense is ever so predictable and the defense looks clueless.

The 2007 season is done.

The Jets FO will not make that bold move....the bold move I am talking about is getting a proven winning HC in here and allow him to do what it takes to build a team.

We need aQB that can throw the ball down field. We need a defense. We need an oline and we need coaches that coach....

The 2007 season is done.

i would rathere have my 2008 QB get his sea legs in 2007 lost season, than starting out 2008 as a novice starter,,

not worth afew higher slots in draft to give away 2008..

lets go into 2008 with KC having 9 games under his belt, able to better understand reading defenses,,

The 2007 season is done.

i would rathere have my 2008 QB get his sea legs in 2007 lost season, than starting out 2008 as a novice starter,,

lets go into 2008 with KC having 9 games under his belt, able to better understand reading defenses,,

The problem is when we start to win a couple of games with Clemens and we need up freakin up the draft choices. That would then be a typical Jet's move. See the problem.

But I do see your point though.

The problem is when we start to win a couple of games with Clemens and we need up freakin up the draft choices. That would then be a typical Jet's move. See the problem.

But I do see your point though.

The 2007 season is done.

What picks from the Pats?

The 2007 season is done.

What picks from the Pats?

Archived