We are burning again in so cal

anskyruben

I don't live in malibu. It's a middle class area of people who work their butt off 40+ hours a week to own a home and raise a family. This is the hill a few blocks down from my place. Everyone has been ordered to evacuate, but I'm staying behind til I have to go.

fire4.jpg

I don't live in malibu. It's a middle class area of people who work their butt off 40+ hours a week to own a home and raise a family. This is the hill a few blocks down from my place. Everyone has been ordered to evacuate, but I'm staying behind til I have to go.

fire4.jpg

Thanks folks. We had to drive an hour north to find a place that would take our dog. We are in the path of the blaze. Stuck it out as long as we could, but the smoke was ridiculous. We got ordered to leave. Hopefully we have a home to go back to. They have evacuated over 300,000 people in San Diego County alone.

Thanks folks. We had to drive an hour north to find a place that would take our dog. We are in the path of the blaze. Stuck it out as long as we could, but the smoke was ridiculous. We got ordered to leave. Hopefully we have a home to go back to. They have evacuated over 300,000 people in San Diego County alone.

Wow.

Good luck. Stay safe!

Good luck . I hope your home and neighborhood are spared. The news out of KNBC tonite didn't sound good at all. God Bless.

The fire took a turn away from our home. It is now heading dead on to the coast and some wealthy big neighborhoods. The winds are supposed to kick up to full force again at 3am out time. I hope this doesn't happen for the sake of everyone that lives out here. The smoke is so bad outside our home that my neighbor called and told me he needs a respirator to leave the house.

The fire took a turn away from our home. It is now heading dead on to the coast and some wealthy big neighborhoods. The winds are supposed to kick up to full force again at 3am out time. I hope this doesn't happen for the sake of everyone that lives out here. The smoke is so bad outside our home that my neighbor called and told me he needs a respirator to leave the house.

Your neighbor STAYED in his house? Wow. You'd think, judging by the pictures, that he'd need a respirator to stay IN his house.

Your neighbor STAYED in his house? Wow.

He's a single older guy with nothing is his life but hsi dog and house. Pretty nice person, but lives a sad life. I can't imagine what he would do if he lost his home. I'm not a big religious person, but god bless him and those still there.

He's a single older guy with nothing is his life but hsi dog and house. Pretty nice person, but lives a sad life. I can't imagine what he would do if he lost his home. I'm not a big religious person, but god bless him and those still there.

God Bless ALL of you.

Archived