2-Breeders Cup Tickets: Reserved Seats in

...and I figured that I could probably get in at least 4 of the races after the Rutgers game. Then I came by this tidbit:

Prohibited Items

Patrons may not bring the following onto the premises: weapons of any kind (includes knives & scissors); coolers, bottles & cans of any kind (glass, plastic or metal); alcoholic beverages; food; thermoses; grills; backpacks, luggage & duffel bags; umbrellas; any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropiate.

Shame cuz those tix are right where we had our BBQ outings this year. $150 to get in and $8 beers is too big a hole for this handicapper to climb out of.

...and I figured that I could probably get in at least 4 of the races after the Rutgers game. Then I came by this tidbit:

Prohibited Items

Patrons may not bring the following onto the premises: weapons of any kind (includes knives & scissors); coolers, bottles & cans of any kind (glass, plastic or metal); alcoholic beverages; food; thermoses; grills; backpacks, luggage & duffel bags; umbrellas; any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropiate.

Shame cuz those tix are right where we had our BBQ outings this year. $150 to get in and $8 beers is too big a hole for this handicapper.

No coolers-they are party poopers. They are going for all the high rollers.

Archived