ot dead or alive. 5 people you'd like to meet

joewilly

I've already met Cindy Crawford and Perry Farrell..

so it would have to be

Barbara Bush (60 years ago)..In order to sterilize her..

George Lucas 30 years ago (in order to tell him "please no Jar Jar binks"

and Bill gates..

:roll:

All this jock worship :roll: Why? Shoot, I think Christian Fauria is the best looking man on this planet, but there are at least 50 people I would rather meet. Larry Bird? Boston's idea of basketball Jesus? Great, but not top 50 material. Someone like Maya Angelou, on the other hand, absolutely. Joe Montana? Again, not especially interesting. Although he's the greatest QB of all time, IMHO. Rather, how interesting to meet the most diabolic mind of all time, Adolf Hitler. I mean, to look into the face of evil.....look into that horribly deranged mind? Wow. And, the opportunity to slap him silly or kick him in tke nuts REALLY hard? I'd jump at that opportunity.

But the question was dinner. Would you want to sit down and have a meal with him?

Rather, how interesting to meet the most diabolic mind of all time, Adolf Hitler. I mean, to look into the face of evil.....look into that horribly deranged mind? Wow. And, the opportunity to slap him silly or kick him in tke nuts REALLY hard? I'd jump at that opportunity.

1. Kurt Cobain

2. Mike Patton

3. Tom Petty

4. Mitch Hedberg

5. Elvis Presley

This list is subject to change.

Mike Patton of Faith No More? Met him in 1990, not a very pleasant guy. Not much for conversation. Maybe because he wanted to get on the tour bus with some girls..

Also met Joe Namath...yes he was really nice.

as for my own 5:

Thomas Jefferson

George Washington

Dave Matthews

Babe Ruth

Layne Staley

Mike Patton of Faith No More? Met him in 1990, not a very pleasant guy. Not much for conversation. Maybe because he wanted to get on the tour bus with some girls..

Yep, that would be the one. That's cool that you met him. I'm sure the girls on the bus might have had something to do with that. :lol:

Yep, that would be the one. That's cool that you met him. I'm sure the girls on the bus might have had something to do with that. :lol:

Yeah, I met him and Jim Martin after a show at the old L'Amours in Brooklyn in 1990. I still have the autographs mixed in with some other rock gods from the past.

Brenjets Fan

GGG

Verde

GG

Garb

:wink:

.... :shock::shock: ..How dare you not mention your dream mate?... :evil: ...No offense ladies... :D

1.MLK

2.JFK

3. Bill Clinton

4. My dad's parents (to see where I came from)

5. Mike Cameron

I know you guys are shocked but I already met Curtis and had the opportunity to talk to him and see first hand the class guy he is. So he wasn't included.. :D . Now if it was who you wanted to get with..... :evil:

Archived