The Kotite Era has returned

PETROCK

Year two, relax. These last 4 games are due to a lot of problems that have been all over the board, but this team is in a slump and the most important thing is just getting a win.
By the time week 17 rolls around you'll be saying the most important thing is to get a win versus KC so we can get our 2nd win of the season by not losing to Herm.

I would not go that far....but I guess time will tell. It is amazing how so many folks are jumping of the mangini bandwagon...

He's a d1ck and maybe a sc*mbag, too, and he has displayed poor coaching abilities this season. i dont blame anyone for not liking him. He wants to be like belicheat, but so far he only got the d1ck-scu*mbag part down.

I would not go that far....but I guess time will tell. It is amazing how so many folks are jumping of the mangini bandwagon...

Is it really a surprise??? No one wants to be associated with a losing franchise.

Its tough being a fan who sticks it out during these tough times.

All I ask is that every season ticket holder shows up on sunday and root on your team.

All I ask of all other fans is to turn on that TV at 4pm and root on your team.

You can bitch and moan all week but sunday afternoon you need to be dedicated to your team whether or not you like the decisions made by the coaching staff and front office. This is your team. Cheer them on.

You take time out of your day to talk about them here.. how many Jets fans do this?? 1% 2%??? Show the team that you care and show up on sunday.

Go Jets.

Is it really a surprise??? No one wants to be associated with a losing franchise.

Its tough being a fan who sticks it out during these tough times.

All I ask is that every season ticket holder shows up on sunday and root on your team.

All I ask of all other fans is to turn on that TV at 4pm and root on your team.

You can bitch and moan all week but sunday afternoon you need to be dedicated to your team whether or not you like the decisions made by the coaching staff and front office. This is your team. Cheer them on.

You take time out of your day to talk about them here.. how many Jets fans do this?? 1% 2%??? Show the team that you care and show up on sunday.

Go Jets.

Honesty that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yeah if you're a Jets fan you should root for the team regardless if it's a good or bad season. But to just spend money on the team cause your a fan makes you more a moron than a fan.

Go figure Woody could care less about winning cause regardless of what they put on the field, people will always show up and spend their money.

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be an idiot and hand over your cash to an owner who doesn't seem to give a damn about bringing in experienced coaches and pro bowl players. And being a fan doesn't mean smiling after the Jets go 3-13 and you have to fork over more money for licenses, parking fees, and raised ticket prices. No my friend, that isn't a real fan, that is an idiot.

Honesty that's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Yeah if you're a Jets fan you should root for the team regardless if it's a good or bad season. But to just spend money on the team cause your a fan makes you more a moron than a fan.

Go figure Woody could care less about winning cause regardless of what they put on the field, people will always show up and spend their money.

Being a fan doesn't mean you have to be an idiot and hand over your cash to an owner who doesn't seem to give a damn about bringing in experienced coaches and pro bowl players. And being a fan doesn't mean smiling after the Jets go 3-13 and you have to fork over more money for licenses, parking fees, and raised ticket prices. No my friend, that isn't a real fan, that is an idiot.

POTW NOM!!

My feeling exactly. Woody Johnson cares more about the cash in his pocket than he does about spending the money to put a winning franchise out on the field. When the cash in his pocket stops flowing in, that's when you'll see the an all around improvement in the Jets franchise. Until then I'm not going to waste any more time & effort in watching & supporting these clowns. Sure I'm still a fan & always will be, but to give a $h!t about a team & to spent your time & effort supporting a team that doesn't give you any satisfaction in return isn't fun.

POTW NOM!!

My feeling exactly. Woody Johnson cares more about the cash in his pocket than he does about spending the money to put a winning franchise out on the field. When the cash in his pocket stops flowing in, that's when you'll see the an all around improvement in the Jets franchise. Until then I'm not going to waste any more time & effort in watching & supporting these clowns. Sure I'm still a fan & always will be, but to give a $h!t about a team & to spent your time & effort supporting a team that doesn't give you any satisfaction in return isn't fun.

He gets my nomination also.

The more we "support" this team, the more they will continue to stick it to us. Woody couldn't care any less about winning or losing or if the fans are booing. But you would see how quickly he reacts when the fans hit him in the pockets. At times being a fan means not showing up when you're presented with an inferior product which will cause to buy more beer at too steep a price at the stadium just to cope with the misery, not buying the new Jets jacket and certainly not buying any additional team related material. Our owner does not understand the sounds of the fans, he just understands the sound of less cash in his bank.

i dont know what u guys are crying about. this a rebuilding team going through its ups and downs. grow up:-({|=
Grow up??? How about YOU grow up & smell the bull$h!t!!!!!! The Jets organization goes thought a rebuilding process every 5-7 years!! When is it time for the rebuilding to stop & the championships to be won????????? :Nuts:

how are they not rebuilding

It's more a question of what is this current regime rebuilding towards?

Mangini wants to institute a Pats 3-4 scheme here but here clearly doesn't have the players to do it. Tanenbaum traded the 35th pick in the draft and gave $5mil a year to a 29 year old RB that isn't even that great. The o-line has holes. These are all dumb moves.

But hey, the Jets will finish 5-11 this year and get a piece of cake schedule for next year. Tanenbaum will trade Chad to the Vikings - making him the scapegoat. Then the Jets will get to beat up on the Rams and Dolphins next season en route to a 8-8 or 9-7 record and everyone will call Mangini again.

And then year 4 of the Manginibaum regime will just be a repeat of this year with the tougher schedule.

We have lots to look forward to as Jets fans.

It's more a question of what is this current regime rebuilding towards?

Mangini wants to institute a Pats 3-4 scheme here but here clearly doesn't have the players to do it. Tanenbaum traded the 35th pick in the draft and gave $5mil a year to a 29 year old RB that isn't even that great. The o-line has holes. These are all dumb moves.

But hey, the Jets will finish 5-11 this year and get a piece of cake schedule for next year. Tanenbaum will trade Chad to the Vikings - making him the scapegoat. Then the Jets will get to beat up on the Rams and Dolphins next season en route to a 8-8 or 9-7 record and everyone will call Mangini again.

And then year 4 of the Manginibaum regime will just be a repeat of this year with the tougher schedule.

We have lots to look forward to as Jets fans.

That is the problem. They are always the 7-9 win team. Some years the coaching staff and players stink. Some years they have injuries. Some years they win 10 games. But for the most part, this team never rebuilds.

Rebuilding means bringing in a ton of new talent. If it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. It doesn't mean bringing in 4 rookies over the past two seasons. This is essentially what they've done. Mangold, DBrick, Revis, and Harris are the only young starters on this team.

If that's rebuilding, I guess 2022 sounds like the year they should be finished rebuilding.

and how many championship have u won for crying about it

I don't win championships because I'm not a football player. I don't cry!! I'm a realist!! Unfortunately I like 2 teams who care more about the money than about winning championships & who love sticking it up their fans @SSes!!! The Mets & the Jets!!! How many championships have you won by sucking Chads & Maningis @$$???

He's a d1ck and maybe a sc*mbag, too, and he has displayed poor coaching abilities this season. i dont blame anyone for not liking him. He wants to be like belicheat, but so far he only got the d1ck-scu*mbag part down.

yup JC THE HONEYMOON IS DEFINITELY OVER-Jets fans will not be fooled by incompetence for too long again-we learned a hard lesson under Herman Edwards. MANGINI had all our confidence and a lot of latitude until he started losing and not changing anything to stop the slide...he can go, as far as I'm concerned but I fear it won't happen for a long time with the Mike T connection and an owner who is like the nerdy kid in school that the cool kids let hang around as a mascot

Rebuilding?

Are you joking?

How are they rebuilding?

he keeps saying that for the past few weeks ec-but gives no exaples as to HOW and WHERE we are rebuilding-A rebuilding process would mean we're trying young players over old ones who are not performing-if we WERE in a rebuilding mode Kelllen Clemens would be starting QB-that would be the first sign-it hasn't happened yet and wonder if it will ever

yup JC THE HONEYMOON IS DEFINITELY OVER-Jets fans will not be fooled by incompetence for too long again-we learned a hard lesson under Herman Edwards. MANGINI had all our confidence and a lot of latitude until he started losing and not changing anything to stop the slide...he can go, as far as I'm concerned but I fear it won't happen for a long time with the Mike T connection and an owner who is like the nerdy kid in school that the cool kids let hang around as a mascot

Yo SFJ the shine is off, but that was definitely my harshest comment i have made on e.m. I have concluded that he is very duplicitous, and conniving, so in that respect I compared him to belicheat. But he hasnt exhibited the real football smarts that would justify or excuse him being a d1ck.

After hearing and reading all the different amateur and professional opinions, and the talk of execution and playcalling, etc., what I am thinking now is the bottom line is he could be doing a MUCH better job with the team he has, and has fielded, but he is not. That's why I am down on him- excuses aside, he isnt doing a good job with this team, and it is a better roster than last year, except at LG.

From playcalling, to gameplans, halftime adjustments, personnel decisions, media relations, player relations, nothing he has done this year gives me much evidence that he deserves any blind faith that fans love to give.

I don't win championships because I'm not a football player. I don't cry!! I'm a realist!! Unfortunately I like 2 teams who care more about the money than about winning championships & who love sticking it up their fans @SSes!!! The Mets & the Jets!!! How many championships have you won by sucking Chads & Maningis @$$???

last time i checked we were over paying for players who completely sucked during the herminators era, you ppl were crying back then how much herm sucked for ruining the jets than mangini comes in and clears up the cap a little bit so jets can rebuild from within. and you now are criticizing them from doing the opposite of what herm would do. yeah mangini has made a few mistake but it is his second year and he is trying to clean the crap load that your hermy left behind. so stop whining and just watch the games and support your team otherwise, go watch something else

last time i checked we were over paying for players who completely sucked during the herminators era, you ppl were crying back then how much herm sucked for ruining the jets than mangini comes in and clears up the cap a little bit so jets can rebuild from within. and you now are criticizing them from doing the opposite of what herm would do. yeah mangini has made a few mistake but it is his second year and he is trying to clean the crap load that your hermy left behind. so stop whining and just watch the games and support your team otherwise, go watch something else

Last time I checked, Thomas Jones wasn't a herm player. Nor were Revis, Harris, Dbrick, Mangold, Washington, Smith, and a few others. Yeah the last regime had cap problems, but for the most part, they made the playoffs.

This team is 1-6, maybe 1-7.

Rooting for a team doesn't mean you have to be a moron. I'd imagine you're the type of guy who gets married to the first girl that allows you to sleep with her and then over time even if she cheats, treats you like dirt, shows no faith or gives you no real plan of a future, you'd keep saying, " she's the best." That's not called love, that's called somebody who is an idiot or can't get laid.

Rooting for the Jets cause you're a fan is one thing.

Accepting everything they do, if it's bad or good, isn't about being a fan, it's about being that guy who accepts his wives infidelity cause he's kind of lame.

Last time I checked, Thomas Jones wasn't a herm player. Nor were Revis, Harris, Dbrick, Mangold, Washington, Smith, and a few others. Yeah the last regime had cap problems, but for the most part, they made the playoffs.

Rooting for a team doesn't mean you have to be a moron. I'd imagine you're the type of guy who gets married to the first girl that allows you to sleep with her and then over time even if she cheats, treats you like dirt, shows no faith or gives you no real plan of a future, you'd keep saying, " she's the best." That's not called love, that's called somebody who is an idiot or can't get laid.

Accepting everything they do, if it's bad or good, isn't about being a fan, it's about being that guy who accepts his wives infidelity cause he's kind of lame.

LMAO I'd rep you for that if you had it enabled.

wow looks like somebody's got their panties up in a bunch

and the sad part is that it's probably your girl who is doin your best friend. go apear on jerry springer or something

Archived