New Prudential Arena

joiseyjet

Things went pretty smooth last night at the opening of the Arena The warm up act My Chemical Romance when on at 7:30 played for about an hour and Bon Jovi went on about 9pm I left the show about 11pm and caught a 11:22 train out all the transportaion and crowds moved right along with no real back ups in town ,I`d love to have the seats I had last night for the devil games

Things went pretty smooth last night at the opening of the Arena The warm up act My Chemical Romance when on at 7:30 played for about an hour and Bon Jovi went on about 9pm I left the show about 11pm and caught a 11:22 train out all the transportaion and crowds moved right along with no real back ups in town ,I`d love to have the seats I had last night for the devil games

Joisey thanks for the heads up- I will have to check out the arena for some events -how is the neighborhood around the stadium?

Joisey thanks for the heads up- I will have to check out the arena for some events -how is the neighborhood around the stadium?

It was fine . signs from the time you get off the trains directing you which way to walk when you get into the area that sells the train tickets at the windows in Penn Station that have painted pictures of BRODOUER & the Devils about 20feet long by 20 feet high with arrows pointing at that exit doors that say this way to the prudential center ,Ray Charles couldn`t miss it ,then they have cops (walking & on horses ) & new jersey transist people at all the corners directing people with huge spot lights lighting up the streets & sidewalks the whole way & every worker through Penn Station & in the arena Greated me with a welcome to the rock and with a smile & they all thanked me for comming on the way out ,very cortious,if they keep this up this place will rock....I look forward to going back after 1 day this place blew the meadowlands doors off.. ps. 124 I have tickets in section 4 row 20 for the Devils Ranger game at the Rock in about 2 weeks on Wed... Nov.14

It was fine . signs from the time you get off the trains directing you which way to walk when you get into the area that sells the train tickets at the windows in Penn Station that have painted pictures of BRODOUER & the Devils about 20feet long by 20 feet high with arrows pointing at that exit doors that say this way to the prudential center ,Ray Charles couldn`t miss it ,then they have cops (walking & on horses ) & new jersey transist people at all the corners directing people with huge spot lights lighting up the streets & sidewalks the whole way & every worker through Penn Station & in the arena Greated me with a welcome to the rock and with a smile & they all thanked me for comming on the way out ,very cortious,if they keep this up this place will rock....I look forward to going back after 1 day this place blew the meadowlands doors off.. ps. 124 I have tickets in section 4 row 20 for the Devils Ranger game at the Rock in about 2 weeks on Wed... Nov.14

Sounds pretty organized and stabbed and robbed free.:P

About the tix, lucky you dude. Have fun.

Archived