Steven Jackson

drago

Do you start the guy? I realize the Rams suck, but you gotta think even they could get to the one yard line once in a while, and jackson could jump over the pile? It sucks that their line is in shambles, but i am going to give him the start since my alternative is warrick dunn or a receiver, i think i got Jennings riding pine this week.

Anyone else going to let him play?

I am playing him this week beacuse I have to....but BL did an OK job behind that O-line...He should be ok.

I didn't catch their game, but in the write up one of his players said Jackson was running like a wild man for the first half. Sounds good to me, i have got to get some kind of production out of my top 5 draft pick. It's almost impossible to win when your first rounder is a bust...IMO.

Do you start the guy? I realize the Rams suck, but you gotta think even they could get to the one yard line once in a while, and jackson could jump over the pile? It sucks that their line is in shambles, but i am going to give him the start since my alternative is warrick dunn or a receiver, i think i got Jennings riding pine this week.

Anyone else going to let him play?

Ouch...ouch :P

Archived