17 tackles 1 sack

harris5214

If Mangini is here and sticking with a 34 defense, Vilma is as good as gone by the end of Day 1 on Draft Day.

Vilma will definitely tear it up in the right system. No doubt about that. It sucks because I fear he is gonna be gone. And he is a great player, a great teammate and looks to be a pretty good role model. I see my son wearing his jersey and I think that is truly on of the good guys in the NFL.

That being said -- I don't think it is going to work out for him here. But they should be careful because if they make the wrong move, it will come back to haunt them.

Vilma will definitely tear it up in the right system. No doubt about that. It sucks because I fear he is gonna be gone. And he is a great player, a great teammate and looks to be a pretty good role model. I see my son wearing his jersey and I think that is truly on of the good guys in the NFL.

That being said -- I don't think it is going to work out for him here. But they should be careful because if they make the wrong move, it will come back to haunt them.

Wasn't he one of the few players to (figuratively/verbally) come to Michael Vick's rescue this summer?

Wasn't he one of the few players to (figuratively/verbally) come to Michael Vick's rescue this summer?

He backed off of that. I can't knock these guys too much. They have reporters in their faces all the time. It is bound to happen that they speak without knowing all the facts.

I think Vilma's is anti dog killing. Pretty sure that would be his official stance.

He backed off of that. I can't knock these guys too much. They have reporters in their faces all the time. It is bound to happen that they speak without knowing all the facts.

I think Vilma's is anti dog killing. Pretty sure that would be his official stance.

It is human nature to back up somebody that is a friend or relative that you know because you don't believe they could just do something horrible. I can definitely give him a pass too on it.

Archived