So, since no one will bring it up...MOCK DRAFT

JonEJet

It's March 1st, and I thought today was the big day for the beginning of the annual Mock for us rabid Jets fans

I'll post the mock order, and if some of you want to get it started over here, I'm all for it!!

2005 Draft Order

1 San Francisco

2 Miami

3 Cleveland

4 Chicago

5 Tampa Bay

6 Tennessee

7 Minnisota

8 Arizona

9 Washington

10 Detroit

11 Dallas

12 San Diego

13 Houston

14 Carolina

15 Kansas City

16 New Orleans

17 Cincinnati

18 Minnesota

19 St. Louis

20 Dallas

21 Jacksonville

22 Baltimore

23 Seattle

24 Green Bay

25 Denver

26 N.Y. Jets

27 Atlanta

28 San Diego

29 Indianapolis

30 Pittsburgh

31 Philadelphia

32 New England

We're not going to c#ck-block GJ's Mock over at JI, you scumbag. Although I kw how much you like to c#ck-block, what with the way you stole Garbanza from me, you bastard.

I was really hoping Ham would take this by the horns and roll with it

Ham

Ham

HAM

TS, If you do a mock draft over here that would be fine by me ... and I'm in ... and let me be the first to request the Jets :wink:

BTW, I would help with the mock but I am dealing with some pain and stiffness in my hands ... taking meds for it ... that would be too much typing and too painful ... I hope you understand

But if you wanna start a mock draft, deal me in

PS. I'm not running the mock at JI this year either ... Smizzy agreed to do it cause he knows about my ailment

Two things about the mock draft:

1) If Ham gives his OK< then it's ON! I'll get something together this afternoon.

2) Also be sure to enter the mock draft contest. Don't send them in yet, I'm still working on the format. The prize will be a JN T-Shirt. Bad ass!

Tom, I won't be on later (if you post something) so I'm in for the Skins if possible.....hopefully I can handle two big Mocks at once!

Fish: Skins

GJ: Jets

CHECK!

The rest of you slackers, start picking teams. I'll take Cowboys unless someone REALY wants them.

TS, If you do a mock draft over here that would be fine by me ... and I'm in ... and let me be the first to request the Jets :wink:

BTW, I would help with the mock but I am dealing with some pain and stiffness in my hands ... taking meds for it ... that would be too much typing and too painful ... I hope you understand

But if you wanna start a mock draft, deal me in

PS. I'm not running the mock at JI this year either ... Smizzy agreed to do it cause he knows about my ailment

Sucks getting Old huh Ham?? I hope I'm not in pain

when i'm your age!! :wink: Hope you feel better!

Jon, I'm sorry bro/ Did you want to orchestrate the draft? I'll let you have an EXTRA ENTRY in to the mock draft contest if you do, homes.

Not at all.

Just wanted to get something going here

Busing balls, just not as sly as you when typing :lol:

Can girls play? :lol:

Someone give me a quick lesson on what to do (please, no sexual innuendo people). I'm a quick study!

Anyway, if I'm allowed, I'll take anyone BUT N.E. - I'll leave that to more capable folks.

Here's what you do...get a white T-Shirt, a hose and a trampoline.....

Do you have reading comprehension problems or did you just choose to be billigerent?

I'm an English Lit major. I never have reading comprehension problems. :lol:

Garb, pick a team you like, when we start the mock draft, you decide which player you'd like to draft for that team and enetre it. We'll have a pretty liberal response time, so no need to stay tied to your computer. Use draftdaddy as a guide to the players in the upcoming draft, hottie.

I'm an English Lit major. I never have reading comprehension problems. :lol:

Garb, pick a team you like, when we start the mock draft, you decide which player you'd like to draft for that team and enetre it. We'll have a pretty liberal response time, so no need to stay tied to your computer. Use draftdaddy as a guide to the players in the upcoming draft, hottie.

What happened to the real Tom Shane? This new, politically correct one creeps me out.....I was bustin' chops....jeez...

I know what a draft is, silly. I know how these things work (I think)- just thought perhaps this mock draft would have a "different" element to it. Since you and Max are freaks - well, do you blame me for thinking this??? Eh?

But, yah, some guidance would be nice. JonE to the rescue? :)

What happened to the real Tom Shane? This new, politically correct one creeps me out.....I was bustin' chops....jeez...

I know what a draft is, silly. I know how these things work (I think)- just thought perhaps this mock draft would have a "different" element to it. Since you and Max are freaks - well, do you blame me for thinking this??? Eh?

But, yah, some guidance would be nice. JonE to the rescue? :)

Chil out, A-cups. We have a mock draft contest. That's "edgy" no? What, did you want to have a "Boy Bander" mock draft? Here's your top ten:

1) Nick Lachey

2) Donnie Wahlberg

3) Ricky Martin (Menudo)

4) Justin Timberlake

5) Kevin Richardson (BSB)

6) Howie (BSB)

7) Lance Bass

8) Brian (BSB)

9) AJ (BSB)

10) Jordan Knight

2005 Draft Order

1 San Francisco~~TomShane (resident homo)

2 Miami

3 Cleveland

4 Chicago

5 Tampa Bay

6 Tennessee

7 Minnesota

8 Arizona

9 Washington~~Warfish

10 Detroit

11 Dallas~~rsherry

12 San Diego

13 Houston