Roomate robbed at gunpoint

Tictac

I live half a mile off campus, i have two night classes. My male roomate got robbed last night, his wallet and phone were taken, they didn't want his ipod or anything else. Other than that there have been about four attacks/stalkings on women in the Carroll area. I would drive but there is almost always no parking, all i have is my pepper spray. This sucks.

At approximately 10:05pm on Sunday October 28th, a male student was walking east on College Ave just west of the intersection of College and Grand avenues reported being robbed at gun point. The suspects were walking on the opposite side of College Ave when the student heard foots behind him at which time he was grabbed from behind. He believed that he saw a sliver colored gun placed against his head. The suspects had the student go to the rear of the transmission repair shop and took his wallet and cell phone. The two suspects then told the student to walk away and not turn back. The suspects then ran north form that location towards Williams Street. The student came to Campus Safety Office to report the incident and Waukesha Police, the Campus Safety Officer and Waukesha Sheriff

You have a male roommate? I hope he is okay.

Also I hope he wasn't too disturbed by the robbery.

I have three male roomies, and two female. He was pretty shaken up, and angry. He calls it having a new perspective after having a gun held to your head.

Drago told me he would ward off offenders with his lack of having anything to steal. i thought that would just make any potential robber angrier.

I have three male roomies, and two female. He was pretty shaken up, and angry. He calls it having a new perspective after having a gun held to your head.

Drago told me he would ward off offenders with his lack of having anything to steal. i thought that would just make any potential robber angrier.

i might not have anything to steal, but i do offer complimentary hand jobs, and free naked tickeling competitions.

It's not like i have nothing to offer these people.

welcome to the real world. We dont live in a bubble. Possessions are just that.

use an incident like this to learn how to better protect yourself and be more aware of what it going on around you.

Anytime something sh!tty happens to me, i think about what i could have done differently. Sometimes there isnt anything you could do different, but it helps to recount what you did do.

use an incident like this to learn how to better protect yourself and be more aware of what it going on around you.

Anytime something sh!tty happens to me, i think about what i could have done differently. Sometimes there isnt anything you could do different, but it helps to recount what you did do.

it sucks for girls way worse. they are a much easier target for a lot of things, especially the thread starter. walking home at 930 at a shade over 100 pounds is liking walking through a bear den.

It seems ubsurd for her to drive the half mile and then park about a half mile away (in a different direction) but it may come to that.

Its not my possessions i am worried about, I never carry a wallet to class, or anything expensive other than my phone.

Other then this incident there have been four others all involving females and getting hit inthe head, or sexually violated. Thats what im more worried about. My pepper spray can only take me so far. Either way, I'm off to campus now, crap.

Its not my possessions i am worried about, I never carry a wallet to class, or anything expensive other than my phone.

Other then this incident there have been four others all involving females and getting hit inthe head, or sexually violated. Thats what im more worried about. My pepper spray can only take me so far. Either way, I'm off to campus now, crap.

Drago told me in a PM that you have no class.

That's weird.

Rutgers police and the New Brunswick police need to increase the number of police officers in the area. This campus is spread out over some very secluded areas and city streets.

The $$$$ students are paying to attend Rutgers there is no excuse for this. Not to mention the $$$$ being brought in by the success of the football program.

Student safety should be a #1 priority.

Rutgers police and the New Brunswick police need to increase the number of police officers in the area. This campus is spread out over some very secluded areas and city streets.

The $$$$ students are paying to attend Rutgers there is no excuse for this. Not to mention the $$$$ being brought in by the success of the football program.

Student safety should be a #1 priority.

Exactly, i sent an email to the assistant dean of students and we are going to meet with a few other higher up people to discuss a shuttle of sorts to provide students that live farther away to campus on a schedule. Alot of bigger schools have similiar things, i think they call it the drunk bus though. :P

Get a gun with blanks. Usually enough to scare off anybody, and without any deadly implications.

Except when the other guy has a gun with real bullets. That battle typically ends poorly for the poor bastard with blanks.

That sucks big time, but at least your roomate was not harmed or killed.

These types of crimes are happening more frequently it seems. Just last week a meals on wheels coordinator was murdered inside a church here in town about 4 miles from my house. The suspect stole her car after he stabbed her to death.

The lady that was with her was not killed but is still in the hospital suffering from multiple stab wounds.

Be safe, wherever you are. People are crazy, and will do anything to take advantage of someone else.

Stick up kids...dumb enough to rob and shoot you for $5...it's best to just give up your stuff and replace it.

You can't replace your life.

Unless, of course, you're oktaren. Giving up is simply not an option.

Archived