Let's say we are 1-12 & The Pats are 13-0...

toon88

At that point, if the Pats are winning 40-7 and Brady is still in the game gunning to shatter Mannings record, I'd hope somebody on the Jets takes a shot at him. As I said somewhere else, it goes both ways.

You can run up the score, go for it on 4th down with your HOF QB still in with a 38-0 lead, this is the NFL, not high school baseball or football. But at the same time, this is still the NFL, who is to say some defensive player doesn't knock Brady out for the season or god forbid pulls an LT and ends the guys career.

I'm not advocating anything like that to happen, but how fitting would it be that in a 40-7 blowout, Brady's season is ended cause him and BB are being too greedy and arrogant. You wouldn't be calling them geniuses at that point. But I bet the ESPN Pats fanboy media would kill the defensive player, even if it were a clean hit.

At that point, if the Pats are winning 40-7 and Brady is still in the game gunning to shatter Mannings record, I'd hope somebody on the Jets takes a shot at him. As I said somewhere else, it goes both ways.

You can run up the score, go for it on 4th down with your HOF QB still in with a 38-0 lead, this is the NFL, not high school baseball or football. But at the same time, this is still the NFL, who is to say some defensive player doesn't knock Brady out for the season or god forbid pulls an LT and ends the guys career.

I'm not advocating anything like that to happen, but how fitting would it be that in a 40-7 blowout, Brady's season is ended cause him and BB are being too greedy and arrogant. You wouldn't be calling them geniuses at that point. But I bet the ESPN Pats fanboy media would kill the defensive player, even if it were a clean hit.

Of course you are - (hello???), and therein lies the rub. Let me spell it out for you: THE MORE YOU WISH ILL ON SOMEONE OR SOMETHING, THE MORE IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU TWOFOLD.

Like the Jets can even get close to a QB.

This is so dumb. The Jets have played with no heart, no pride, no intensity and you think a Jets player and possibly the coach who orders him to intentionally hurt a Patriots player are going to risk not only getting suspended, possibly forever, but also losing their pension. On the other hand, I can see the Patriots seriously doing something bad to the Jets, I'd worry more about a back-up Patriots player taking out one of the Jets players. I don't think they forgot about Ratgina.

Of course you are - (hello???), and therein lies the rub. Let me spell it out for you: THE MORE YOU WISH ILL ON SOMEONE OR SOMETHING, THE MORE IT WILL COME BACK TO YOU TWOFOLD.

That's funny coming from a Pats fan. Did they not get caught cheating? Has Boston not been one of the most racist cities in the US?

Give me a break with your morals. If anything, the entire Pats team would have a airplane malfunction or something if Karma were real.

what on earth will the spread be when we go up there??? 23? 24?

you know Belly will pile on the points as much as he can after the spygate debacle.

It looks like the worst thing Mangini could have done is make Belichick and the Pats angry with this whole spygate thing. That's why you're seeing NE run up the scores each and every week.

Got a bad feeling it's gonna get ugly for gangrene in Foxboro.

Like the Jets can even get close to a QB.

This is so dumb. The Jets have played with no heart, no pride, no intensity and you think a Jets player and possibly the coach who orders him to intentionally hurt a Patriots player are going to risk not only getting suspended, possibly forever, but also losing their pension. On the other hand, I can see the Patriots seriously doing something bad to the Jets, I'd worry more about a back-up Patriots player taking out one of the Jets players. I don't think they forgot about Ratgina.

Honestly if that's the case and somebody on the Pats knocks out KC or TJ or Coles or whomever, I'd hope somebody on the Jets sticks up for them. If nothing is done, in all honesty, I'd be embarrassed to be a Jets fan.

Honestly if that's the case and somebody on the Pats knocks out KC or TJ or Coles or whomever, I'd hope somebody on the Jets sticks up for them. If nothing is done, in all honesty, I'd be embarrassed to be a Jets fan.

itll show how much of a pu55y manpu55y is

I'm just saying because I have not seen any players on the field get up in arms about the Patriots scoring late. The closest anyone did was yesterday when Vrabel tried running back the onside kick. There was a little shoving, but that was it.

That pointspread might be pretty funny.

I'm thinking that if the Patsies are up by 28 or more in the 4th, they don't pile on a lot more. If the records are like this thread suggests I think Belly's satisfaction in looking across the field at his former DCs sad state of affairs will be plenty of enjoyment. Maybe their QB takes a knee or two with several minutes left to really rub it in.

Archived