article about vilma

bear

``````correct me if i`m wrong. vilma said he hasn`t seen his mri yet,so how is it that he is cincidering surgery if it just feels as if he just tweeked his knee a little. they haven`t told him what was wrong,or if anything was really wrong at all.

No, he said he HADN'T seen his MRI, referring to the interview when he said he wasn't injured. He knew he was injured, he just didn't know how badly. Given that the team has a policy about disclosing injuries to the media (a very good policy!), Vilma denied any injury at all.

Were going to be so sad when Vilma is tearign it up on another team in a 4-3...hes going to be a perrenial all star and DPOTY candidate...

Do you want to put money on that? Vilma might become a pro bowler because of name recognition but he will NEVER be a DPOTY. He won't even be considered.

Were going to be so sad when Vilma is tearign it up on another team in a 4-3...hes going to be a perrenial all star and DPOTY candidate...

i am so tired of hearing how great vilma is in a 4-3. football is football. beating blocks, tackling, covering, etc... if you have to have 2 huge dlinemen and a special scheme to be effective then maybe you aren't all that good to begin with.

all too much attention is being paid to scheme, style, etc... at the end of the day football comes down to winning 1-on-1 matchups which vilma is incapable of doing. enough.

All Im going to say futher on this is that getting rid of Vilma for some picks/players is the right move.

Under Mangini I have not once, ever seen Vilma put in that type of dominant performance that Harris had last week, never. Thats the kids first start in this D and IMO he has already ahd a better game than this 'superstar' Vilma has ever had in the 3-4. Harris is better suited to this system, hes the guy to build the front 7 around, not that undersized overated Vilma.

He will be good in Baltimore, but every LB is there.

i am so tired of hearing how great vilma is in a 4-3. football is football. beating blocks, tackling, covering, etc... if you have to have 2 huge dlinemen and a special scheme to be effective then maybe you aren't all that good to begin with.

all too much attention is being paid to scheme, style, etc... at the end of the day football comes down to winning 1-on-1 matchups which vilma is incapable of doing. enough.

Preach on, brother.

All Im going to say futher on this is that getting rid of Vilma for some picks/players is the right move.

Under Mangini I have not once, ever seen Vilma put in that type of dominant performance that Harris had last week, never. Thats the kids first start in this D and IMO he has already ahd a better game than this 'superstar' Vilma has ever had in the 3-4. Harris is better suited to this system, hes the guy to build the front 7 around, not that undersized overated Vilma.

He will be good in Baltimore, but every LB is there.

Harris reminded me of Marvin Jones in his rookie year right before he got hurt.....Marvin was laying everyone out....

Archived