Let's all hope that Clemens is not made of egg shell...

NIGHT STALKER

Not a knock on Pennington, but let's face it, the guy was too fragile to be playing in the NFL...one complete season is not what this franchise invested millions of dollars for.

So, as we move into a new direction, let's hope Clemens can take these same shots Pennington did and shake it off, because god knows, there aren't any other changes being made to protect his ass. He's behind the same line that protected Pennington, the same line that gave him time or lack there off to get the ball downfield, the same RB's and the same WR's...I just hope Brian is a little more innovative in his play calling and opens up the passing game.

Good luck Kellen, you may need all the help with the powers that be because this team sucks in a lot of areas.

Not a knock on Pennington, but let's face it, the guy was too fragile to be playing in the NFL...one complete season is not what this franchise invested millions of dollars for.

So, as we move into a new direction, let's hope Clemens can take these same shots Pennington did and shake it off, because god knows, there aren't any other changes being made to protect his ass. He's behind the same line that protected Pennington, the same line that gave him time or lack there off to get the ball downfield, the same RB's and the same WR's...I just hope Brian is a little more innovative in his play calling and opens up the passing game.

Good luck Kellen, you may need all the help with the powers that be because this team sucks in a lot of areas.

It will be learning under fire-lets hope he has the mindset and body to handle it.

Clemens is more mobileso he should at least be able to avoid the pressure that will be applied. Im not expecting any Big Ben or Vince Young moves back there but I think he will at least be able to avoid some big hits.

His pocket prescence must also be very very good.

Clemens is more mobileso he should at least be able to avoid the pressure that will be applied. Im not expecting any Big Ben or Vince Young moves back there but I think he will at least be able to avoid some big hits.

His pocket prescence must also be very very good.

Yeah Clemens seems like hes going to be a hard one to sack, he is pretty mobile and gutsy. I hope he doesnt develop "happy feet" behind this O-line.

It will be learning under fire-lets hope he has the mindset and body to handle it.

I think he'll be fine. he took some decent hits in the Baltimore game and didn't seem bothered at all by them. He's also more mobile than Chad so that's a big + .

One thing Kellen brings to the game is a powerful arm. The DEFENSE has to respect it and be a lot more honest. That should open up the run game. Another thing he brings is a quick release. He does not have to wind up to throw. A flick of the wrist and the ball is gone. He can make every throw also. The man needs experience. As we can see with a very talented QB named CUTLER, life in the NFL is a learning process. he has won some he should not have won and lost some he should not have lost. But as with most other young QBs( MARINO not included) they need time to develop. I hope that he is the franchise QB we have needed for a long time. The OL, I agree, sucks in pass blocking! Kellen, like all QBs , will need 5 seconds to throw the ball to the right spot! We sure fanned on the CLARKE signing as far as pass blocking goes. B. Moore is not much better and AC( CLEMENT) has regressed. BRICK has been coming on and NICK is very good.

I am hoping at least for an exciting second half of the season with a young and inexperienced QB. I hate the way we have been losing! looking so feeble! It was boring and embarassing!

One thing Kellen brings to the game is a powerful arm. The DEFENSE has to respect it and be a lot more honest. That should open up the run game. Another thing he brings is a quick release. He does not have to wind up to throw. A flick of the wrist and the ball is gone. He can make every throw also. The man needs experience. As we can see with a very talented QB named CUTLER, life in the NFL is a learning process. he has won some he should not have won and lost some he should not have lost. But as with most other young QBs( MARINO not included) they need time to develop. I hope that he is the franchise QB we have needed for a long time. The OL, I agree, sucks in pass blocking! Kellen, like all QBs , will need 5 seconds to throw the ball to the right spot! We sure fanned on the CLARKE signing as far as pass blocking goes. B. Moore is not much better and AC( CLEMENT) has regressed. BRICK has been coming on and NICK is very good.

I am hoping at least for an exciting second half of the season with a young and inexperienced QB. I hate the way we have been losing! looking so feeble! It was boring and embarassing!

5 seconds? In the NFL? If you get three seconds you should be completing a play. 5 seconds is like a lifetime for an NFL QB. Just count out the seconds with mississippis if you need to or look at a watch for 5 seconds to tick off. If you get 5 seconds of time each and every time, assuming that is you didn't need to avoid the rush to get those 5 seconds (chances are if you can step up and avoid the rush you get even MORE time) you should be putting up some great numbers.

Archived