Best Stadium Chants

Maxman

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will miss seeing the glory of Jetman's mod'ing skills. I always thought he had real panache. Regrettably, I failed to have the proper credit rating to see it for much longer. Someday, however, someday....

But then again, I'm sure Jetman is getting a big fat cut of the take over there. I mean, what kind of toadie bangs knuckles for someone without getting a piece of the action? :lol::lol::lol:

You GET 'EM Jetman!

#1:

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!

#2:

Go Pack Go!

#3:

The pass was...IN COM PLETE

#4:

WHOSE YOUR DADDY??

#5:

The Yankees Bleachers Creatures before every game chanting out the starters, I have sat their a couple times and it is a good time

Ah, the Moose chant! Yes! I'm glad I'm going to see our best pitcher tomorrow in Moose, cause if I had to go to watch Randy, I might charge the field with a bat after his ass. Worthless Grandpa. :evil:

The hatred the Blewshirts have for the Isles dynasty is a thing of beauty. 30 years later and they still say it at the Garden:

Beat your wife, Potvin, beat your wife or...POTVIN SUCKS.

Beats the Nassau masuoleum (I mean coliseum) where you can get a good night sleep with all the quiet GGG

After 30 years, isn't it time to let go of that chant? The fact that the chant still exists, is a huge tribute to Denis! And the idiotic Rangers fans (no offense, Faba) chant that no matter who they're playing.

Beats the Nassau masuoleum (I mean coliseum) where you can get a good night sleep with all the quiet GGG

Too bad nobody CARES about the Rangers

At the meadowlands:

dah, dah, dah dahhh dah DE-VILS RULE!

RANGERS SUCK!

no matter who's playing :D

I'm a Rangers fan and I can back this up because last year I was at a Devils-Lightning game (that Tampa won 4-0 =D> ) and all game they did the Rangers suck chants, pissed me off. I was in a Jets jetsery and everytime the Lightning scored me and 1 other person in the damn arena stood up and cheered and everyone knew I was a Ranger fan.

THAT BEING SAID:

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

The Rangers are hockey's version of the Mets (and this year's Yankees)

can't buy chemistry

let's go devils :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The Rangers are the Mets, tons of money spent but .500 performance every year. The Yankees, you are right, are turning into that as well, it's a shame that 2 of my 3 teams, (I don't consider the Knicks a team anymore cause they just are as bad as the Clippers, if not worse) spend so much money and can't even put winning results on the field / ice.

An amusing tidbit from mile high. after an opponents incompletre pass the public address anouncer says "penningtons pass was ........" and all the faithful sing in unison "incomplete".

well being a jet fan there attending the 1998 championship game, I was unaware of the tradition. so vinny put a monkey wrench in their plans when he didnt have an incomplete until either end of 2nd quarter or early in 3rd.

So I jumped up and yelled you had to wait all that time to say that. they were very quiet and vey embarrassed they were getting their asses kicked 10-0 and should have a lot worse. we owned that stadium till our megget kick off, then it turned ugly real fast. both on the field and in the bleachers.

come to think of it, no one mentioned...

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU TABOR....I WAS WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO BRING THAT UP. =D>=D>=D>

ADDING TO JETSFAN80'S POST, LAST YEAR IN BOSTON THE CHOWDS CHANTING "WHO'S YOUR DEALER" TO GIAMBI AND SHEFF WAS VERY AMUSING AS WELL!

I have to say that I always thought the Denver

IN COM PLETE after each incompletion was good.

Also not a chant but the Wrigley throwing the ball back thing is just genius.

But having spent some time at Yankee Stadium over the weekend I must say the Yankee fans have what I think is the best ritual in all of sports.

The Role Call is awesome. Making each player acknowledge the chant is something I have never seen accomplished before at a sporting event.

Obviously curtain calls are an example but the Role Call is unique. Your name will be called until you tip your cap to the bleachers.

Even though Im out here on the west coast, I've been a semi-regular in sec 39 since 1972 and know all the locals there , yes 1972, I agree roll call is awsome, we did it in Anaheim a couple of years ago and got through the outfield before the Halo fans caught on and started to boo. But the best of course is J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS.

The hatred the Blewshirts have for the Isles dynasty is a thing of beauty. 30 years later and they still say it at the Garden:

Beat your wife, Potvin, beat your wife or...POTVIN SUCKS.

I know nothing about hockey and I find myself chanting that periodically.

Seriously. How weird is that?

Archived