Well, how many trick or treater's have you had?

BP

The sun is not quite down yet here, think I have about a 1/2 hour until the attack.

I have already had a few Kit Kats and caramel Crunch bars myself.:blush:

Kit Kats, Caramel Nestle crunch bars? you have great taste!

I'm eating frozen snickers as we speak. :blush:

A few trick or treaters this evening.

They got nothing from us.

It helps the door to our flat is up an alley, so the kids just went to the neighbours' front doors on either side, not realising there's another door.

Did you really think I didn't see that? My invisible capabilities are still in tact. :D

Snickers! :eusa_drool:

Last halloween I had 3 gentlemen come to the door in costumes that looked no younger than 21, I thought they were with their kids, but it turned out it was just them. :lol:

I'm belly up, I think I ate too much of that crap. :smilies2_puke:

I'd like to know what your original reply would have been, before you quoted it and saw the hidden text..:P

That would be like trying to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop, the world will never know.

AAAAAm84cSgAAAAAAFJpWg.png

Tootsie_Popl_Owl-Jr-Tee.jpg

The sun is not quite down yet here, think I have about a 1/2 hour until the attack.

I have already had a few Kit Kats and caramel Crunch bars myself.:blush:

They've been coming in packs of 6-10. I'm almost out of candy but I did save a couple Snickers bars and picked out a few cherry Jolly Ranchers for my own self.;)

It's feast of famine in this hood but this year I got a bunch.

That would be like trying to find out how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop, the world will never know.

LZ0epRjfGLw

They've been coming in packs of 6-10. I'm almost out of candy but I did save a couple Snickers bars and picked out a few cherry Jolly Ranchers for my own self.;)

It's feast of famine in this hood but this year I got a bunch.

We usually have a lot of kids but last year I got waaay too much candy, I was telling the kids to take as much as they want and still couldn't get rid of it. I had to bring a bag into work and leave it in the lunch room. I don't trust myself around that stuff :D

It's always good to have a little of your own stash. ;)

None. Last year my roommate gave out ketchup packets, I guess they know to avoid us now. I thought it was really funny haha. He yelled at them for being cosplayers and then threw ketchup packets at them.

Thats tricky business Serph - if that would have happened in my old hood back when I was a kid - you'd have had plenty of eggs to clean off your house. But that wouldn't have been as unpleasant as the dogsh!t rubbed into your window screens. Halloween was about trickin as much as treatin.:)

We usually have a lot of kids but last year I got waaay too much candy, I was telling the kids to take as much as they want and still couldn't get rid of it. I had to bring a bag into work and leave it in the lunch room. I don't trust myself around that stuff :D

It's always good to have a little of your own stash. ;)

I hear you buddy - like I say it's a ton of them or nothing around here. Last year I had so much left over I had a month long gut ache from eating the stuff till I finally put it in the trash to save me from me.:)

Thats tricky business Serph - if that would have happened in my old hood back when I was a kid - you'd have had plenty of eggs to clean off your house. But that wouldn't have been as unpleasant as the dogsh!t rubbed into your window screens. Halloween was about trickin as much as treatin.:)

tough loss tonight for the BULLS... they need a leader... I dont necessarily want it to be Kobe... but someone has to step up...

tough loss tonight for the BULLS... they need a leader... I dont necessarily want it to be Kobe... but someone has to step up...

Yeah - I didnt see a lot of it eC - but they still need the paint presence to get the extra mile. Don't know if Noah is going to be that guy. I want nothing to do with Kobe. We have a few guys who could take that leader role and be good at it I think. Deng would be my choice. I think Pax is going to have to help Skiles out with that. Skiles is a great disciplinarian but I dont know how good he'd be at helping guys with leadership. He was a renegade his own self on the court. Looking forward to a good season.

Yeah - I didnt see a lot of it eC - but they still need the paint presence to get the extra mile. Don't know if Noah is going to be that guy. I want nothing to do with Kobe. We have a few guys who could take that leader role and be good at it I think. Deng would be my choice. I think Pax is going to have to help Skiles out with that. Skiles is a great disciplinarian but I dont know how good he'd be at helping guys with leadership. He was a renegade his own self on the court. Looking forward to a good season.

The leadership was horrible tonight becuase Hinrich was in foul trouble... I thought Ben Wallace was supopsed to be the leader but he did nothing...

Deng seems to still be playing scared... he could really break loose if he opens up a bit... Ben Gordon was trying to do too much still...

Tyrus Thomas can be that post guy... he needs to learn not to fade away though...

Why do you feel the need to capitalize every letter in your favorite teams' names. I find it amusing. As for the trick part, one street I was going down had every car covered with a crapload of different stuff, shaving cream, eggs, etc. That's the awesome thing about living on a dead end. Nobody goes near you except the neighbors on your street, so you barely give out any but you feel the need to get so much just to end up eating it all yourself. Also, no trouble with the three cars outside my house, and I'd be fairly pissed if there were. I intimidate them.

Also, what do you guys feel about the whole dressing up your house for Halloween? Some people way overdo it and put like ten floats outside and a bunch of stuff everywhere when they have a really small lawn and it just looks overdone. I don't know if it's just my overly-simplistic style but all I have is a scarecrow made by someone in the family and a couple of big old moons, etc, where you plug 'em in but they barely light at all. Oh, and you have to put rocks in them so the wind doesn't send them flying. Those are awesome. Oh yeah!

Why do you feel the need to capitalize every letter in your favorite teams' names. I find it amusing. As for the trick part, one street I was going down had every car covered with a crapload of different stuff, shaving cream, eggs, etc. That's the awesome thing about living on a dead end. Nobody goes near you except the neighbors on your street, so you barely give out any but you feel the need to get so much just to end up eating it all yourself. Also, no trouble with the three cars outside my house, and I'd be fairly pissed if there were. I intimidate them.

Also, what do you guys feel about the whole dressing up your house for Halloween? Some people way overdo it and put like ten floats outside and a bunch of stuff everywhere when they have a really small lawn and it just looks overdone. I don't know if it's just my overly-simplistic style but all I have is a scarecrow made by someone in the family and a couple of big old moons, etc, where you plug 'em in but they barely light at all. Oh, and you have to put rocks in them so the wind doesn't send them flying. Those are awesome. Oh yeah!

BULLS / JETS / YANKS

Its how I roll... :lol:

The world may never know. But anyone who has been around you drunk will definitely know.

The answer is, NOT MANY.

Archived