24- we gotta have our weekly thread here too

Mean Papi Green

freakin great episode, great

Curtis is the man, he looked like a stiff beaureocrat while at CTU but kicked major ass in the field this week

still quite a few hours left in the season and the nuclear reactor line is closed, where is the show heading to now???

good for fat boy, he stopped the meltdown and better at least get some time off to sweep his mom up off of the floor where she is melted up at

Erin's daughter killed herself, dumb bitch should have had them restrain her when she became violent now she will step down and Almeida will become interm head of CTU once again, what a turn around from a guy that was watching spanish soccer and drinking beers with some skank just a few hours ago...I'm sure we will see Michelle again as she has Chappelle's old job at division, reunion???

I also heard a rumor a few weeks back that Palmer would be back for the last 6 episodes,so we'll see how true that is

do you guys realize that this season began at 7 am and it is now only 6 pm???????

13 episodes left, this is what I love about the show....it never goes in the direction you think it will, first it was about the kidnapping then about the power plants and now its about.....what????

love 24

I agree.

It is hard to believe we have 13 hours left. The terrorists have been doing alot of misdirection. Attacking the train to cover up grabbing the device. It looked like a bomb was in next week's preview.

Definitely. Last night was a great episode. Based upon the previews, the "Americans" helping the terrorists were a Defense Contractor who are now in full blown CYA mode. (Sorry Defense Contractors helping destroy the country where they make their weapons in the first place???, that one is a stretch.) By the looks of things, the Defense company left some sort of 'suprise' inside their building for Jack and CTU.

Anyone else think Jack's torturing of Audry's ex backfired as far as getting the pootie goes down the road?

Sorry...but you're going to make a man who did federal time for treason the CTU director? SecDef decree or not, that's a bit ridiculous. Defnitely agree that a Michelle/Tony reunion via work is on the way.

I thought the same thing on Curtis. I immediately said to myself...where the hell did that come from?

Oh and for christ's sake, can someone teach the CTU tactical teams how to secure a building and perimeter.

Its friggin ridiculos, with the amount of moles, fake moles etc in CTU history, you'd think it would be a little harder to become head of division!! But Tony can do it from being a civilian a few hours earlier!

Other than that, good episode. But my question is why wouldn't they make sure Curtis is dead before transporting him? They just were going to kill him anyway. Its things like that that annoy me.

Its friggin ridiculos, with the amount of moles, fake moles etc in CTU history, you'd think it would be a little harder to become head of division!! But Tony can do it from being a civilian a few hours earlier!

Other than that, good episode. But my question is why wouldn't they make sure Curtis is dead before transporting him? They just were going to kill him anyway. Its things like that that annoy me.

yeah its TV so you gotta give them some leeway

with curtis in the field and erin out of her mind I guess there's a 3rd in command but I could see how Tony would be a stopgap based on his experience over anyone else available, I'm sure Michelle will be in route to take over as Ryan did in the past

yeah its TV so you gotta give them some leeway

with curtis in the field and erin out of her mind I guess there's a 3rd in command but I could see how Tony would be a stopgap based on his experience over anyone else available, I'm sure Michelle will be in route to take over as Ryan did in the past

Who is that ugly guy next to Vilma in your sig? :lol::lol:

Archived