Should JN pull a JI?

Gainzo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, a weekly video blog? Sooth's idea.

Imbedding said videos? Sooth's idea.

Hiring the worst mods ever? Sooth's idea.

I can go on.

We should take this offline as the JI "faithful" can read this (188 viewing).

F-that. Everything is out in the open here.

We should take this offline as the JI "faithful" can read this (188 viewing).

F-that. Everything is out in the open here.

Oh, and now JI's video clogger is going to the tailgate and making a video.

Wherever did they get that idea?

Oh, and now JI's video clogger is going to the tailgate and making a video.

Wherever did they get that idea?

No idea.

Off Topic: Sox baby!

It was you, me, crazycarl & haggis fighting the good fight in the baseball forum all year.

Have you seen JonE?

The next original idea sooth has will be his first one. He has no problem stealing money from his posters...why would he think twice about stealing an idea from us?

I just hope the JI faithful thank us for giving them a better website!

No idea.

It was you, me, crazycarl & haggis fighting the good fight in the baseball forum all year.

Have you seen JonE?

He made a post or two, surprisingly.

I really thought it was time for his vacation.

The next original idea sooth has will be his first one. He has no problem stealing money from his posters...why would he think twice about stealing an idea from us?

Very true.

I have no idea who runs patsfans.com but that guy is on Sooth's level of douche bagness (I know that is not a word).

Why pay for crap like JI puts out? People will wise up soon enough. As time goes on more and more people will wind up over here, at the best Jets site.

Why pay for crap like JI puts out? People will wise up soon enough. As time goes on more and more people will wind up over here, at the best Jets site.

I can't wait for that to happen. Then we can start charging, and I can get a boat.

No idea.

Seriously WTF ?? I read a lot of your earlier baseball posts and you were always arguing with JBF so much I honest to God thought you were a Skankees fan. Why all the sticking up for the Yanks against JBF?

Seriously WTF ?? I read a lot of your earlier baseball posts and you were always arguing with JBF so much I honest to God thought you were a Skankees fan. Why all the sticking up for the Yanks against JBF?

You can be a fan of the Red Sox and realize that the Yankees are a very good team and organization.

You can be a fan of the Red Sox and realize that the Yankees are a very good team and organization.

Granted , but he was actually in quite a heated arguement with the late JBF . I didn't know what to think at the time. Still don't for that matter. JFB was constantly out numer 50-1 , it was just piling on. Maybe that's why he doesn't see anything wrong with the Patzies running up the scores .

patsfans.com annoys me. It's like a board full of DWC's.

I made a post a couple of weeks ago and some clown called me a JN lover. WTF is up with that?

Ugh, I hate that place, (in fairness I hate most Pat fans), I remember creating an account there and anytime I even mentioned the Jets they accused me of stirring up ****. The place is run by a bunch of idiots.

I made a post a couple of weeks ago and some clown called me a JN lover. WTF is up with that?

Patsfans isn't so bad....if in need of a serious dose of homerism. That said, JN is great - but lets not get carried away, it was better before the kid-set got here.

You don't know what a JN Lover is? Bend over and we will show you, lol. I think it is a new "homo action verb".

Patsfans isn't so bad....if in need of a serious dose of homerism. That said, JN is great - but lets not get carried away, it was better before the kid-set got here.

I would agree with that -- but then I realize that you are posting less these days. So they have their purpose I guess.

\:D/

I am not sure anything will ever be as much fun as when we started. With the size of this place now we have to have more rules, etc. When we started here it was just one big uncensored homo joke. Oh wait....

As far as locking members out goes I think he does it because it forces people to sign up and the more people that sign up, the better your odds that they will post. I like ragging on him but give him credit for this -- he built one of the biggest boards out there.

I think he jumped the shark with the money stuff but that is certainly his right. He has worked hard on that site, no doubt about it. And although he doesn't post much these days, he was good at stirring the sh*t back in the day.

I wouldn't lock out guests here though. I am not a good salesman and just prefer to let people lurk if they want to. I doubt any board would leave it that way forever though. When you lock out guests you also lock out bots. If you do that too long your page rank would suffer.

Archived