Should JN pull a JI?

Gainzo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did he, did he really

I think Chad STILL has alot of respect in that locker room

And I trust mangini kept Chad in because he felt he was the best man for the job

Now, I root for Clemens...but still feel Chad is a god QB

What do you think of Herm??

So, can it be revealed who is sooth???:thumbup:;-)

ok, i'll come clean, its me, this whole joebabyny persona was just a ploy to try and implode the board, but it didn't work, you guys are all too perverted to care, well except one or two, but we don't like those people either so it doesn't help us anyway.

So, can it be revealed who is sooth???:thumbup:;-)

No he has never had a fake account here as far as I know. I have his IP down and I saw him lurking in this thread on Friday night. I doubt he would do the fake user thing here. I really can't see him going down that road.

No he has never had a fake account here as far as I know. I have his IP down and I saw him lurking in this thread on Friday night. I doubt he would do the fake user thing here. I really can't see him going down that road.

Not without his filp flops anyway!

LOL, so he forbids any lurking on Jetsinsider yet comes on here doing exactly that???

What a tool!!!

As you guys know, I've spent a fair amount of time on JI, but I think both websites have their advantages.

Best thing about JN? vBookie. Love it. The Garv videos are awesome too. And some of my favorite banned posters are here.

Post here more :thumbup:

Alk you should know by now that I am a neutral party to all the bull****....I really don't want to get involved in the drama... Well i might have a little fun with it.....

LOL@ Murph!

Every time he comes here to post I can't get this image out of my head.

cscedJQ3PFU

WOW BP I am hurt.... Everyone knows I am the originak wise ass/ ball busting Mod. I am sure both Bob and Max would attest to that... I only care about 2 things everyone smiles and the Jets win all this other stuff is just internet bull****... You can not take it serious or you wind up like Jetman67/gameface. Message boards are supposed to be a escape from the daily grind and a place for fun..That is why alot of us JI guys come here as well.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jets

WOW BP I am hurt.... Everyone knows I am the originak wise ass/ ball busting Mod. I am sure both Bob and Max would attest to that... I only care about 2 things everyone smiles and the Jets win all this other stuff is just internet bull****... You can not take it serious or you wind up like Jetman67/gameface. Message boards are supposed to be a escape from the daily grind and a place for fun..That is why alot of us JI guys come here as well.GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jets

Truth. Murph has always been about the Jets and friendships.

As you guys know, I've spent a fair amount of time on JI, but I think both websites have their advantages.

Best thing about JN? vBookie. Love it. The Garv videos are awesome too. And some of my favorite banned posters are here.

I have always said this. JI is a great site -- they have a press pass so the news they can provide should be top quality. I said it earlier in this thread, Sean and all the guys over there worked hard on that site. Really hard. Truth be told we just disagreed about the economic expansion into Micronesia. I was in favor putting forth an inverse ratio of capitalization to debt.

Other Webmasters at times can be shortsighted. When we couldn't agree on the Micronesia issue I knew it was time to move on. Vbookie and theGARV's videos were really just an afterthought!

:cheers:

Hey Murph, I'm just busting your balls. ;)

I have a lot of friends over at JI.

Archived