Dog the Bounty Hunter is Racist? Go figure.

Thor99

I didn't say Dog had the field to himself. Viva Laughlin is a flash in the suckiness pan, but crap, for sure.

A&E has already suspended production on Dog. Good for them.

I saw one of the funniest things ever on Dog. His crew was chasing someone through a neighborhood, and he comes across a crossing guard. He screams in the poor guys face, "Lock it down!!"

The guard is like, "What?" I still scream "Lock it down!" at times.

I didn't click the link but I heard the tape is bad. Really bad. End of career bad.

If he said that stuff then see ya. Natural selection is a wonderful thing. Good luck with your new career. You want fries with that?

Duane "Dog" Chapman: I don't care if she's a Mexican, a whore or whatever. It's not because she's black, it's because we use the word ni**er sometimes here. I'm not gonna take a chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for for 30 years because some f*cking ni**er heard us say ni**er and turned us in to the Enquirer magazine. Our career is over! I'm not taking that chance at all! Never in life! Never! Never! If Lyssa [Dog's daughter] was dating a ni**er, we would all say 'f*ck you!' And you know that. If Lyssa brought a black guy home ya da da... it's not that they're black, it's none of that. It's that we use the word ni**er. We don't mean you f*cking scum ni**er without a soul. We don't mean that sh!t. But America would think we mean that. And we're not taking a chance on losing everything we got over a racial slur because our son goes with a girl like that. I can't do that Tucker. You can't expect Gary, Bonnie, Cecily, all them young kids to [garbled] because 'I'm in love for 7 months' - f*ck that! So, I'll help you get another job but you can not work here unless you break up with her and she's out of your life. I can't handle that sh1t. I got 'em in the parking lot trying to record us. I got that girl saying she's gonna wear a recorder...

A serious contender for the worst TV show, ever. I hope A&E fires his dumb ass.

It's quality entertainment. The way they act all bad a$$ while they're loading up with their industrial size containers of mace cracks me up every time. Another thing, how is his wife even able to stay upright? It defies all laws of physics.

That guy is an egocentric fraud. I have seen that show a few times. It is too funny. He acts like he is a big tough guy chasing the baddest dudes on the planet. He and his sons wear a bullet proof vest, carry mace and handcuffs, etc. and they are always chasing these strung out 130 lb druggies. No one ever puts up a fight or has a gun, knife, etc. I am sure they leave those for the cops.

Archived