For Ecurb

BUM-KNEE

Pennington still can throw deep passes. Look at the one to Coles against the Bengals. He just seems afraid to throw them and doesn't throw them often enough, but he can throw those bombs. It's the passes he has to fling in there on a rope that he has problems with.

Pennington still can throw deep passes. Look at the one to Coles against the Bengals. He just seems afraid to throw them and doesn't throw them often enough, but he can throw those bombs. It's the passes he has to fling in there on a rope that he has problems with.

I wonder if he's really afraid he'll throw his arm out. Lets be realistic--its a miracle he's still here after 2 torn rotator cuffs...a 3rd? He probably wouldnt be throwing it around with his kid in the backyard.

If thats truely the case, then thats the source of all of Penningtons problems. Once you have fear, you begin to lose everything else in this game, it seems.

Here's to hoping Chad gets things straightened out wherever he next has a starting job(b/c he will, somewhere)

I still think will be an effective QB wherever he goes. He can no longer consistently throw like that, no one could after 2 shoulder surgeries, its not possible.

I also still think that had it not been for the injuries he sustained he could have been a pro-bowler in this league. Unfortunately the NFL can be cruel sometimes, Chad just got dealt a bad hand.

I still think will be an effective QB wherever he goes. He can no longer consistently throw like that, no one could after 2 shoulder surgeries, its not possible.

I also still think that had it not been for the injuries he sustained he could have been a pro-bowler in this league. Unfortunately the NFL can be cruel sometimes, Chad just got dealt a bad hand.

More like bad shoulder ;)

Wow. Pennington could throw.

Yeah I was kinda shocked to see him launch that one, hitting Moss in stride. I just had to post the link for Ecurb and everyone else to see, it is sad to see what injuries can do to players.

i like this one a lot better. 2004 rocked, except for the part when they lost to the steelers. and man, Chad sure threw the ball really well back then. it's a shame what his arm is now.......what could've been...

We had a pretty good D then too. That was a good video to watch, I actually had a smile going for a few minutes.

Archived