American Idol- you know you bitches watch it

Mean Papi Green

There are 5 men who are flat out better than any of the omen. Although I must admit that Lyndsay Cardinale chick is smokin hot. She has that cuteness factor that I love. Oh god, I should have made sure she was of age before I typed that :shock:

There are 5 men who are flat out better than any of the omen. Although I must admit that Lyndsay Cardinale chick is smokin hot. She has that cuteness factor that I love. Oh god, I should have made sure she was of age before I typed that :shock:

Why, you didn't say anything bad?

Why, you didn't say anything bad?

True, but I didn't want to com off like a pedophile if th chick is only like 16 yrs or so. I think she's over 18, in which case I could go on about the naughty things I'd like to do to her. :twisted:

True, but I didn't want to com off like a pedophile if th chick is only like 16 yrs or so. I think she's over 18, in which case I could go on about the naughty things I'd like to do to her. :twisted:

TomShane is hillary Duffs biggest stlaker...FAN..i mean fan....How old is she?

As much as I enjoy the show, where I draw the line is voting. I've yet to vote and probably will never vote. I'm not gonna spend $$ to vote.

DW, who the hell is that ugly-looking guy with the good-looking gal and kids?

Talk about some loser sriking it rich.

Archived