If Anybody Ends Up With An Extra Fin Ticket

SoFlaJets

let me know will you? I'd really like to take my 14 year old son James to the game with us since he's starting to get into the Jets alot this year-great year for THAT. But he plays them on Madden and actually won the SB with an undefeated season by mostly utilizing Thomas Jones' running-maybe Brian Schott should call him.Anyway I think it would be a cool thing to do-something my dad never did with me-let me know...

as DNA told me in a PM, there should be plenty of scalper tickets. If its anything like the metradome, or miller park they won't look too closely at all the tickets in a group, so even if his seats aren't close to yours, you can still sit together.

i'm sure you knew all this...just sayin.

BTW, my dad and i are going to scalp for another ticket when we get down there. Right now we have 4, but 5 people are going...hope my plan works. :biggrin:

Jimmy there will be loads of tickets for that game- you should have no problem getting one for him.

yea as long as we can sit with the JN crew up there-we really want to surprise him with his 1st Jets game-he's a great kid I'm really proud of the young man he is becoming

yea as long as we can sit with the JN crew up there-we really want to surprise him with his 1st Jets game-he's a great kid I'm really proud of the young man he is becoming

i don't even know where our tickets are? i'm with the JN faithful, but i have no idea what yard line or row.

i don't even know where our tickets are? i'm with the JN faithful, but i have no idea what yard line or row.

last time we were up in the upper deck in the corner of the EZ-it's not WHERE we're sitting Matt it's WHO we're sitting with. Last time I sat next to AirForceJets-cool dude

last time we were up in the upper deck in the corner of the EZ-it's not WHERE we're sitting Matt it's WHO we're sitting with. Last time I sat next to AirForceJets-cool dude

i agree with that. I'll be sitting with my pops and whomever else. I have a feeling BP is going to steal tictac away from me for the game...bastard. haha

:evil:

we are between the 10-15, upper deck, Jets side I believe...There will be plenty of seats available Im sure

last time we were up in the upper deck in the corner of the EZ-it's not WHERE we're sitting Matt it's WHO we're sitting with.

Thats the truth SoFla - we had an all star crew 2 years ago even though they were upperdeck seats. I think DNA got the tickets as a group. That was a great time.

Thats the truth SoFla - we had an all star crew 2 years ago even though they were upperdeck seats. I think DNA got the tickets as a group. That was a great time.

yea that was so weird I walked by you as you were smoking a cig as we were leaving and said "hey John" I never even met you-in fact I kinda thought you were JonE...you comin down this time again bro?

yea that was so weird I walked by you as you were smoking a cig as we were leaving and said "hey John" I never even met you-in fact I kinda thought you were JonE...you comin down this time again bro?

I'd love to bro - but still srambling with the business. Next year for sure. And we can jam!

Id like some F'in tickets as well.:Nuts:

If anyone is looking to give away just pm me.

GIVE AWAY??? We all paid hard earned cash for these tix my brother-I'm not looking for a freebee but as drago has been saying there WILL be tickets to be had next month. In fact it's a safe bet to just fly down and score a pair ggm-come on down the water's fine and so is the weather

The Fins don't sell out when they go to the playoffs, there is no way the place won't be half empty now that they are going 0-16. There will plenty of seats available for everyone and there will be no problem sitting with the JN group for anybody that wants to.

The Fins don't sell out when they go to the playoffs, there is no way the place won't be half empty now that they are going 0-16. There will plenty of seats available for everyone and there will be no problem sitting with the JN group for anybody that wants to.

hey Craig what time IS that game anyway?-my schedule says it's to be announced...I think you're right about the seating issue-I doubt I get in any fights for taking somebody's upper deck seat during a winless Dolphin's season

hey Craig what time IS that game anyway?-my schedule says it's to be announced...I think you're right about the seating issue-I doubt I get in any fights for taking somebody's upper deck seat during a winless Dolphin's season

I have no idea what time the game is at this point. Maybe they will just cancel it, kind of like a mercy killing.

let me know will you? I'd really like to take my 14 year old son James to the game with us since he's starting to get into the Jets alot this year-great year for THAT. But he plays them on Madden and actually won the SB with an undefeated season by mostly utilizing Thomas Jones' running-maybe Brian Schott should call him.Anyway I think it would be a cool thing to do-something my dad never did with me-let me know...

So buy him a ticket there are tons of them avail. more so every passing day as both the JETS and Fins fall further into the Abyss, 1 win between both teams 1/2 way through the season does not exactly have people standing in line for this game..

So buy him a ticket there are tons of them avail. more so every passing day as both the JETS and Fins fall further into the Abyss, 1 win between both teams 1/2 way through the season does not exactly have people standing in line for this game..

yea I will JJ-my concern was that we all want to sit together and people are pretty sure we'll have no problem there

Archived