Bought NES on ebay.....

vinnys025

I'm playing the *&(*& out of my NES right now and having an amazing time doing it. Double Dragon, Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, and megaman series will keep me NOT playing and next gen console...

Why don't they make games like they used to? This is the way games should be done. F the console wars....this is heaven. .

Nice! I still have my NES from Xmas 1987, still fires up like a Champ. Nobody builds them like Nintendo, Sega's are reliable as h*ll too.

Still have my MegaDrive (Genesis), some fantastic games.

And there's a shop that sells old games. Picked up Jungle Strike and F-22 interceptor for a fiver a while back.

He's too fast. I beat him in the 6th grade,now I get my ass kicked.

Mike really tests the reflexes, the hardest part is getting past that first barrage of haymakers. :mrgreen:

Still have my MegaDrive (Genesis), some fantastic games.

And there's a shop that sells old games. Picked up Jungle Strike and F-22 interceptor for a fiver a while back.

We don't have any more of those mom and pop shops around here any more :frown: they're all owned by evil corporations, those little shops were the best.

Two Genesis games for a finsky! :eek: That's a great deal!

2D FTW!

I still have an original NES lying around here but it doesn't work so well. They sell an updated cartridge slot on ebay but I haven't gotten around to buying it. When we move into a bigger house and I have an actual room for movies and games I'll get it fixed up.

I'm playing the *&(*& out of my NES right now and having an amazing time doing it. Double Dragon, Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, and megaman series will keep me NOT playing and next gen console...

Why don't they make games like they used to? This is the way games should be done. F the console wars....this is heaven. .

why didnt you just download the emulator? You can get pretty much every game ever made.

why didnt you just download the emulator? You can get pretty much every game ever made.

Dude, I want to blow into my cartridges to get them to work......its all about the memories man....you just wont understand.

PS. You can spike those controllers as hard as you could on the ground and they keep working.

Archived