kirby freeman stat line

harris5214

That was embarrassing. This is the post-game post fromone of the best, goat Cane posters:

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:01 pm Post subject: Absolute fvcking garbage.

If you're going to hand off every

down then put Byrne or Perrelli in there. I am not fvcking kidding. If you have that little motherfvking confidence in your motherfvking c0cksucking maggot of a qb then get that piece of sh@t out of the fvcking game and put someone else in. I don't give a goddamnnn fck who you put in, but put fvkcing someone else in. If the motherfvkeing ****suking piece of sht can't make a fcking throw at all at the end of the game and you're going to leave the game up to a motherfvking kicker who has tried 4 kicks in his goddammm fvkcing miserable life then get that piece of sht qb out of the game.

Godddaamit I'm so fuvcking mad my hands are shaking right now and I can barely type this sht. I'm putting holes in the fvcking keyboard right now I'm hitting the keys so hard.

How the fck do you run the motherfvcking ball on every fvking down when you know your kicker is so shakey? How the fvk do you do that? You throw it to Jenkins and let him try to make a play for you. And why the fck are you throwing 2 passes to Shields at the end of the game when you're trying to win instead of to Jenkins. PUt motherfvking Jenkins out there in single coverage and let him out battle the cb. NOT Fcking Shields!

What a fvkcing miserable letdown this is. Now I don't give a sht about any of the rest of the games today or the rest of the fvking year. Thanks a lot you fvcking losers for ruining my fcking year. If they trot that miserable rotten piece of sht 7 out there 1 more motherfvking time I will blow my fcking brains out. Shannon should be hung from a fcking goalpost if that piece of sht ever takes another fvcking snap at UM.

If any of you motherfvkcers get excited about some other team losing today then you can rot in fvking hell. If you even think of posting about some team you're jealous of losing a game today then go sit in the fcking garage with the car running and your slack jawed fvcking mouth wide open.

-----------

And you guys wonder why I tend to push the envelope sometimes? LOL

That was embarrassing. This is the post-game post fromone of the best, goat Cane posters:

Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:01 pm Post subject: Absolute fvcking garbage.

If you're going to hand off every

down then put Byrne or Perrelli in there. I am not fvcking kidding. If you have that little motherfvking confidence in your motherfvking c0cksucking maggot of a qb then get that piece of sh@t out of the fvcking game and put someone else in. I don't give a goddamnnn fck who you put in, but put fvkcing someone else in. If the motherfvkeing ****suking piece of sht can't make a fcking throw at all at the end of the game and you're going to leave the game up to a motherfvking kicker who has tried 4 kicks in his goddammm fvkcing miserable life then get that piece of sht qb out of the game.

Godddaamit I'm so fuvcking mad my hands are shaking right now and I can barely type this sht. I'm putting holes in the fvcking keyboard right now I'm hitting the keys so hard.

How the fck do you run the motherfvcking ball on every fvking down when you know your kicker is so shakey? How the fvk do you do that? You throw it to Jenkins and let him try to make a play for you. And why the fck are you throwing 2 passes to Shields at the end of the game when you're trying to win instead of to Jenkins. PUt motherfvking Jenkins out there in single coverage and let him out battle the cb. NOT Fcking Shields!

What a fvkcing miserable letdown this is. Now I don't give a sht about any of the rest of the games today or the rest of the fvking year. Thanks a lot you fvcking losers for ruining my fcking year. If they trot that miserable rotten piece of sht 7 out there 1 more motherfvking time I will blow my fcking brains out. Shannon should be hung from a fcking goalpost if that piece of sht ever takes another fvcking snap at UM.

If any of you motherfvkcers get excited about some other team losing today then you can rot in fvking hell. If you even think of posting about some team you're jealous of losing a game today then go sit in the fcking garage with the car running and your slack jawed fvcking mouth wide open.

-----------

And you guys wonder why I tend to push the envelope sometimes? LOL

That person needs help.

I was at the game today...had a blast. The passing game was horrendous...and Randy is apparently not afraid to run the ball 20 times in a row now matter the down or distance.

Miami hasnt had a real QB since Dorsey...man I miss those days.

That person needs help.

I was at the game today...had a blast. The passing game was horrendous...and Randy is apparently not afraid to run the ball 20 times in a row now matter the down or distance.

Miami hasnt had a real QB since Dorsey...man I miss those days.

Hey, I'm glad you had a good time. The QB development has been non-existent since KD graduated. They changed OCs a few times during corker's regime, and his p1ss poor recruitng was in evidence today- he recruited freeman, and left the team with no real good QBs on the roster- though they woulda won today had Kyle been able to play.

The coaching was awful today- miserable gameplan,; they got 300 yards rushing and couldnt find a way to win? Awful.

Hey, I'm glad you had a good time. The QB development has been non-existent since KD graduated. They changed OCs a few times during corker's regime, and his p1ss poor recruitng was in evidence today- he recruited freeman, and left the team with no real good QBs on the roster- though they woulda won today had Kyle been able to play.

The coaching was awful today- miserable gameplan,; they got 300 yards rushing and couldnt find a way to win? Awful.

It was my first time at the OB..I got a hint of heat stroke but I'm feeling better tonight.

Great atmosphere..but we were all pretty pissed with the play-calling/QB play today.

It was my first time at the OB..I got a hint of heat stroke but I'm feeling better tonight.

Great atmosphere..but we were all pretty pissed with the play-calling/QB play today.

Those noon games are rough as far as the heat goes. No one likes them.

What good is replay review if the ****ing ACC refs (who are consistently terrible) STILL blow the call. If this 4thQ pass was rightfully ruled a TD, Miami wins in regulation. (The camera from the other side clearly showed he had full possession of the ball at this point and dragged his foot in. This shot shows both feet in bounds.

4kbcvnc.jpg

Archived