Any campers out there?

TaborJet

I went up to the Adirondacks last weekend for what was supposed to be a nice camping trip with the family. Well, it poured just about the whole time we camped. Luckily, we have a pop-up camper for shelter. And because of the rain, we couldn't do any hiking.

However, The Adirondacks are beautiful. The sun did come out the last day we were there. Lots of history up there, if you're into the French & Indian War.

Well, the trip was salvaged with a stay at a B&B. Had a chance to clean up & stay dry.

hey TJ i go camping every spring with the 8th grade class ... tents come rain or shine or frezzing cold. OY! At a Y camp high and low ropes courses etc...team building activities...etc.

OK TX.. will you be able to resist a joke here? :roll:

I overheard tomshane & max talkin over a few beers in a bar one night & I think it went something like this

ts: hay max let me ask you a question, if you were camping, & you woke up to find your pants around your ankles & your butt smeared with vaseline, would you tell anyone?

max, after much thought said no,no I wouldn't

awkward silence for a bit & finally tomshane cleared his throat & said, hey max,wanna go camping ?

too bad about the weather tabor,the adirondacks are great for hiking. My brother has had some of his pictures in adirondack life

Tabor....sorry about the rain. You scored big with the camper. I always bring a few tarps, one for under the tent and another for over it. A poor man's vapor barrier.

Speaking of vapor barriers how is....ah nevermind.

Archived