Attention Second Round Kickers

The Troll

Yes because 56 yarders should be made every time. :character42:

Nuge didn't kick well today, but blasting him on missing a 56 yarder? C'mon.

He misses at least one kick in almost every game.

As a second round pick, yes, I DO expect him to make 56 yarders. We could have got Robbie Gould as a UDFA and he could have missed a fourth of his kicks too.

Yes because 56 yarders should be made every time. :character42:

Nuge didn't kick well today, but blasting him on missing a 56 yarder? C'mon.

I think it was a 53, maybe, I could be wrong.

But come on, don't you think you overrate him a little bit ?

I think it was a 53, maybe, I could be wrong.

But come on, don't you think you overrate him a little bit ?

He's having a bad season. So he's missed what? 5 kicks? Okay. Whooptie doo. The one in Baltimore being from 56, the one today from at least 53.

Are we really going to complain about a kicker whose missed 3 kicks in 9 games inside 50 yards when our run defense couldn't stop a guy with two stubs as legs?

He's having a bad season. So he's missed what? 5 kicks? Okay. Whooptie doo. The one in Baltimore being from 56, the one today from at least 53.

Are we really going to complain about a kicker whose missed 3 kicks in 9 games inside 50 yards when our run defense couldn't stop a guy with two stubs as legs?

When that kicker cost a second round pick, yes.

Maybe we'd have got something with that pick that could have helped the run defense.

Exactly what Troll said, we drafted this guy in the 2ND ROUND. That's pretty high if you ask me, I mean the Pats gave up a 4th for Randy Moss. Last time I checked, he's having the best season as a WR.

I don't care that he missed it. I care that he couldn't even get it to the uprights from 56.

Archived