Guess who's never playing in Ny again...

anskyruben

I want to see him in a Red Sux uniform very badly. Then I will look forward to Joba mowing him down in a crucial game. Good ole chokerod. I told everyone this guy was a pile of crap

Yanks don't make the play-offs last season without ARod. They also likely would have been dismissed in the 04 divisional series against the Twins without him which would have meant 4 consecutive 1st round exits by the Yanks. Business is business.....Yank fans should be killing the Clemens contract for what he failed to provide this past season.

I told everyone this guy was a pile of crap

Yes, you did, and you're a friggin' idiot. He's the league MVP. He carried the Yanks most of the season.

Arod at shortstop in Boston would be another chapter in the current Yankees nightmare.

The stupidity of signing Lowell has been gone over, Chavez has been declining for a long time and Blalock is just OK.

Do we need a superstar at every position? How has that one worked out for us?

Bring back Aaron Boone.

LOL how is paying a mediocre player like a superstar helping that cause? The idea is to put the best possible player at each position.

That has been the mentality of the Yankees lately. And where has that gotten them. The best Yankee teams were just that. Teams. Not a collection of individuals like they have now. The Yankees dynasty that was had lots of players that weren't the best at their position. The best idea is to find a bunch of players who are willing to go out there night after night and lay it on the line for each other. The idiots of 2004 and the team of 2007 for the Sox are both built that way from the captain on up. The Captain of the Yankees wouldn't even come to the aid of A-Rod when he needed it the most. And this, my friends, is one of the key reasons the Yankees have struggled to regain a championship.

That has been the mentality of the Yankees lately. And where has that gotten them. The best Yankee teams were just that. Teams. Not a collection of individuals like they have now. The Yankees dynasty that was had lots of players that weren't the best at their position. The best idea is to find a bunch of players who are willing to go out there night after night and lay it on the line for each other. The idiots of 2004 and the team of 2007 for the Sox are both built that way from the captain on up. The Captain of the Yankees wouldn't even come to the aid of A-Rod when he needed it the most. And this, my friends, is one of the key reasons the Yankees have struggled to regain a championship.

The reason the yankees have lost in the playoffs for the last few years has nothing to do with them trying to have the best player possible. The idea that somehow you have to have worse players to win is about as retarded as anything i've ever heard. The idea that the boston teams that won were built any differently is retarded as well. They just got hot at the right time.

Judging from the responses in the link you provided, Sox fans want nothing to do with PayRod.

I have a new found respect for the Red Sox Nation. They know a loser when they see it. If Boston and NY stay out of Boras radar....this will be an all time flop for Gayfraud. Then we can al laugh as he plays ball for the Tijuana Dodgers, and has Torre rub his back for 8 years.

I have a new found respect for the Red Sox Nation. They know a loser when they see it. If Boston and NY stay out of Boras radar....this will be an all time flop for Gayfraud. Then we can al laugh as he plays ball for the Tijuana Dodgers, and has Torre rub his back for 8 years.

I know that POS Boras is praying that the Red Sox and Yanks to enter the bidding. Hate to disappoint him, it ain't happnin. :rl: He mentioned or hinted today that the Marlins are interested? Now that's hysterical ! :rl: The Mudhens will offer more that the Marlins. :biggrin:

Archived