Week 9 Report Card

Maxman

B- is about right.

The kid made some nice plays. He still though has a long way to go. (Making line adjustments, touch on some passes) that though will come with time.

As for the D. F is too good of a grade to give this group. I'm sorry but there is too much talent there for anyone to rush and throw the way teams have done this year against them. Sutton needs to go and the person who comes in should evaluate the talent and build a defense around that talent.

My Clemens grade is supposed to be an A-.

What gives?

Also, it is not a 50 yarder if the ball is at the 36 yard line.

36 + 8 + 10 = 54 yard attempt, so I made a mistake saying it was from 56.

Sorry If I'm wrong but I'm nearly sure it was a 50 yarder.:confused0082:

*whoops, just looked it up and it was a 54 yarder.*

:Spam:

Drop the d-line down to an F and coached to a C+. Otherwise I'm on board.

Paging Kerry Rhodes, so called "play-maker" for the Jets....please step up to the plate and start delivering. Whoever is making the play calls needs to start sending him and Elam to just get some pressure already!

And what happened to that CB blitz they used Revis for against Buffalo? They must have run it at least 5 times in that game with good success. I know you don't want to go to the same well too often, but not one attempt against Washington?

I just do not understand what the hell is going on with Thomas and Rhodes..nice job Joe..the coaching is baffling at times

Thomas- Very overated, never was that good. Ever.

Rhodes- Hard to make plays when the defensive play-calls are awful (Not blitzing nearly as much as last season) and its hard to make plays in that secondary when the QB has time for some tea and biscuits before he throws!!!!

Archived