Perfect move? Pats-Bills going prime time

JetNation

The Patriots' run at a perfect record is going prime time. The league pushed back the start of New England's game at the Buffalo Bills on Nov. 18 to 8:15 p.m. EST and it will move from CBS to NBC. Originally, Patriots-Bills was set for 1 p.m. EST on CBS and Chicago at Seattle was the night game.nfl_news?i=Dri7gB</img>

nfl_news?i=Au9yKBB</img> nfl_news?i=OXECcgb</img> nfl_news?i=vdlm0Sb</img> nfl_news?i=A2m8XoB</img>

More...

Ugh, you gotta be kidding.:roll:

need alot of wind

I hear LMS will be attending game there

God no - I despise the cold. Why would I leave Boston for a place even colder? I can watch the game from the comforts of my home with my fake gas fireplace on - have a glass of wine - switch the laundry between quarters - fold at half-time. C'mon, can't beat that. ;)

God no - I despise the cold. Why would I leave Boston for a place even colder? I can watch the game from the comforts of my home with my fake gas fireplace on - have a glass of whine - switch the laundry between quarters - fold at half-time. C'mon, can't beat that. ;)

fixed;)

Actually now that I think about it this could be somewhat of a trap game. Buffallo are always tough at home!!!

They've been hot of late so yeah I can see the upset. Only bad thing is that the Cheaters are coming off the bye week. Actually the Ills are playing the Dolfags so that's almost the same. :biggrin:

Archived