Since we are looking at probable 3-13

afosomf

season.. Clemens looked good... give him 2 wins mia and KC

What FA is there right mind would want to play for a loser? Given that

Money will be equal

We are not close to having a viable SB run, let alone playoff run.

Faneca and others will take a bit less to play for a winner!!!

Also throw in than mangina puts them thru a ridulous boot camp, Friends of Mike Haynes tell me it was the hardest camp he ever went thru. Not even a close 2nd.

So all you mangini supporters, How will this team compete in near future?

I hear trading down from many of you, Are you really confident in this FO to

trade a stud for a pile of average players that many may be out of league in 2 years

I am not,,, I draft highest rated player all the way thru draft, we have so many openings and too few fingers to plug the leaks.

season.. Clemens looked good... give him 2 wins mia and KC

What FA is there right mind would want to play for a loser? Given that

Money will be equal

We are not close to having a viable SB run, let alone playoff run.

Faneca and others will take a bit less to play for a winner!!!

Also throw in than mangina puts them thru a ridulous boot camp, Friends of Mike Haynes tell me it was the hardest camp he ever went thru. Not even a close 2nd.

So all you mangini supporters, How will this team compete in near future?

I hear trading down from many of you, Are you really confident in this FO to

trade a stud for a pile of average players that many may be out of league in 2 years

I am not,,, I draft highest rated player all the way thru draft, we have so many openings and too few fingers to plug the leaks.

Unless KC decides to go iron man and become a beast run stuffer do not assume a win in MIA and definitely do not think KC will be a win. What do you think LJ is gonna do against our dline. LJ is gonna kill Revis, because Revis will be the first jet to actually come in contact with him after LJ has a 20 yard head start at bullrushing him. I hope Peterson enjoys that rushing record for a few weeks, because LJ is taking it in week 17 at Giants stadium.

Unless KC decides to go iron man and become a beast run stuffer do not assume a win in MIA and definitely do not think KC will be a win. What do you think LJ is gonna do against our dline. LJ is gonna kill Revis, because Revis will be the first jet to actually come in contact with him after LJ has a 20 yard head start at bullrushing him. I hope Peterson enjoys that rushing record for a few weeks, because LJ is taking it in week 17 at Giants stadium.

LJ is hurt high ankle sprain

with our luck we win game and lose top pick in draft

LJ is hurt high ankle sprain

with our luck we win game and lose top pick in draft

dude, if i am running the show in KC i am outfitting LJ with one of those murderball wheelchairs for the jets game, he will wheel his way for 130 yards, and maybe another 30 receiving too.

dude, if i am running the show in KC i am outfitting LJ with one of those murderball wheelchairs for the jets game, he will wheel his way for 130 yards, and maybe another 30 receiving too.

Heck, take away the weels and he could probably handstand his way over 100!!!!

Archived