Anyone see American Gangster yet?

Matt39

they interviewed one of the actors from the movie this morning on the radio. From what he told me of the story line, and how it was filmed it sounds really good. It has also netted a ton of money.

I never go to the theatres to watch movies, but i might make an exception on this.

Saw it on Saturday night. It was intense, but amazing. Totally made me glad I saw it instead of Dan in Real Life (which I heard wasn't very good), and I'm a HUGE Steve Carrell fan (and not much of a Russell Crowe fan, incidentally, yet loved his performance in this film).

Go see it.

Saw it on Saturday night. It was intense, but amazing. Totally made me glad I saw it instead of Dan in Real Life (which I heard wasn't very good), and I'm a HUGE Steve Carrell fan (and not much of a Russell Crowe fan, incidentally, yet loved his performance in this film).

Go see it.

saw both,,gangster a total 4 star flick that will get awards,,intense as they get,,

dan in real life was totally enjoyable formula romance movie that will disappoint no one unless they are looking for a potential oscar flick,,3 stars

I watched the DVD that a guy at work burned from one of those "sites". I was a little disappointed in it. Don't get me wrong it was an OK movie but sometimes they hype the hell out of these flicks too much. Good acting by Crowe and Denzel. I'd give it 3 stars out of 5.

Saw it last weekend. Very good flick. Denzel and Russell both give great performances, you feel for both characters. The bust at the end was pretty intense as well. Only knock I had on the film was that it was too long (2 hrs and 40 minutes). We went to go see the 9:45 show and it was sold out, so we made the mistake of waiting for the 10:45 show and ended up getting out at 1:30 in the morning.

Archived