Now I know how Alk felt...........

Mean Papi Green

now I know how Alk felt when he put his albino with a bonzai tree haircut photo of himself in his signature

damn he took a beating and now I'm getting one too

go ahead and rip me, I can take it...unlike Husker who removed his pic a few days later from embarrasment :lol:

btw, is that fruitcake here yet?

now I know how Alk felt when he put his albino with a bonzai tree haircut photo of himself in his signature

damn he took a beating and now I'm getting one too

go ahead and rip me, I can take it...unlike Husker who removed his pic a few days later from embarrasment :lol:

Mean Green

The final laugh will be on all that make fun of you because you have a signed football from a future HOF in Vilma -Congrats!

I actually took my picture down because certain jackasses were making comments about my son. Don't worry about me making comments about your picture. I'm simply a better person than you. 8)

I actually took my picture down because certain jackasses were making comments about my son. Don't worry about me making comments about your picture. I'm simply a better person than you. 8)

Comments were also made about my boy on JI and the same guy even made him into an redsox avatar.

Ill never post a real pic again.

Archived