Audiogate Debunked

Smizzy

Colts | Production audio glitch caused noise Week 9 Published Mon Nov 5 10:44:00 p.m. ET 2007

(KFFL) Jason Cole, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the NFL has determined that an irritating sound heard during the Indianapolis Colts' Week 9 game against the New England Patriots was a broadcast audio glitch. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said, "CBS has informed us that the unusual audio moment heard by fans during the Patriots-Colts telecast was the result of tape feedback in the CBS production truck and was

Oh well Pats fans....Looks like it's just you guys again.

:rl:

AAAHAHAHAHA!!

:Nuts:

POTW NOM!!

Colts | Production audio glitch caused noise Week 9 Published Mon Nov 5 10:44:00 p.m. ET 2007

(KFFL) Jason Cole, of Yahoo! Sports, reports the NFL has determined that an irritating sound heard during the Indianapolis Colts' Week 9 game against the New England Patriots was a broadcast audio glitch. NFL spokesman Greg Aiello said, "CBS has informed us that the unusual audio moment heard by fans during the Patriots-Colts telecast was the result of tape feedback in the CBS production truck and was

LOL. When i listened to the tape yesterday, that's what i really thought it sounded like- feedback. So, did it just happen on that one play? And kraft ran from his box to complain about it? His team has been convicted of cheating for years of illegally taping games from the sidelines and he was a little b1tch for a few seconds of feedback? What a wuss.

LOL. When i listened to the tape yesterday, that's what i really thought it sounded like- feedback. So, did it just happen on that one play? And kraft ran from his box to complain about it? His team has been convicted of cheating for years of illegally taping games from the sidelines and he was a little b1tch for a few seconds of feedback? What a wuss.

Typical cheaters response.

Typical cheaters response.

Seriously!

I'm sure that privately, getting fined and penalized by the NFL had to sting him good, so he now has a hair-trigger fuse when he thinks someone else might be doing anything not kosher. Turns out it was just a momentary glitch.

Kraft was wrong about the Indy thing, but he'll always have this:

Archived