How Bout Them Jets?

johnny green balls

good lord, I'm awol with work for a couple months and look what happens. forgive me for repeating what has undoubtedly been posted in my absence but here are some of my observations:

(1) chad pennington is the worst two-minute drill QB in history

(2) however, kellen clemens is not the answer unless he can play great defense also.

(3) the defense is what's really killing this team-- the O has been scoring a decent amount of points.

(4) TRADE VILMA (hope his injury/ineffectiveness hasn't devestated his value)

(5) can we call some freaking blitzes?

(6) trent edwards is a young chad pennington before 2 rotator cuff injuries. loseman is a young vinny.

(2) however, kellen clemens is not the answer unless he can play great defense also.

If the question is, who will be the next great two way player, then no, Clemens is not the answer. If the question is whether Clemens will be an improvement over Chad, then the answer is:

"most defintely" :P

If the question is, who will be the next great two way player, then no, Clemens is not the answer. If the question is whether Clemens will be an improvement over Chad, then the answer is:

"most defintely" :P

an improvement in the QB position may not translate to more wins if the D is worse at stopping runs than my boxer shorts after a raisin binge.

Archived