I would like to become a mod here at JN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be willing to step down so that DWC can take my spot. My responsibilty is to make JetNation the best site it can be, if that means DWC would be a better mod than I, then so be it.

Take a vote in the mod lounge, guys.

I would be willing to step down so that DWC can take my spot. My responsibilty is to make JetNation the best site it can be, if that means DWC would be a better mod than I, then so be it.

I vote " Nay"

Sorry MDWC....

Homo says WHAT!!!

Max's ego couldn't take it if another mod just walked off and right before the holidays nonetheless. Just mean, real mean. [-X

Homo says WHAT!!!

Max's ego couldn't take it if another mod just walked off and right before the holidays nonetheless. Just mean, real mean. [-X

Why would Max's waffles care if another mod leaves???

Oh... you said ego, not eggo. my bad. I just assumed, because, you know... he aint petite.. so I thought you were making a fat joke..... oh well....

All Jokes aside

I would love to Run a basketball forum. I would look foward to updating the Standing every day for each divison, stats, scores, games... I would just love to give Knicks and Net fans everything I have and give the Basketball forum alot of energy that it needs.

Call me crazy, but with Z.Randolph... I can see this Knicks team making the playoffs

so start doing that now. prove yourself worthy of your own forum and then come and beg.... gots to put in a little hard work first....

I would like to nominate this thread into the brand new JN hall of classics forum.

I'll move it as soon as Max creates the new forum. heh

ya know, all kidding aside, that is a great idea, a central place were all the great classic threads can go to live on forever.

Dude, if you change your settings to 40 posts per page (like me), you're only on page 4

Yeah I think you have mentioned that to me a time or 800. But let me let you in on a little secret. Promoting the site sounds better if you say it is page 13 instead of 4.

:Nuts:

Yeah I think you have mentioned that to me a time or 800. But let me let you in on a little secret. Promoting the site sounds better if you say it is page 13 instead of 4.

:Nuts:

That's what you get for hiring a ****ing caveman to moderate.

Archived