I would like to become a mod here at JN

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good lord, just come out and say you are DWC...it's not like it's a hidden nugget of knowledge.

Why would I do that...If im not the guy? lol, silly.

And (IF) I were DWC...Admitting I was DWC would get me banned in less than 30 seconds, lol.

Plus, I think Max and the Mods already did an IP Address check, it's clear that Im not DWC and honestly...Im just having fun with all of this because I expected to talk about the Jets NOT DWC but it's kinda fun.

:Nuts:

Your mistake was bumping this thread DWC... nobody had actually called you by your full name... and you bumped a thread you started with your full original name...

No, I got a PM from someone who asked if I was "DefenseWinsChampionships" And thats the reason why I bumped this thread after looking through his threads, lol, because it was crazy funny.

Believe me you...Im NOT DWC

No, I got a PM from someone who asked if I was "DefenseWinsChampionships" And thats the reason why I bumped this thread after looking through his threads, lol, because it was crazy funny.

Believe me you...Im NOT DWC

Oh really? Why are you the only one that types my username like this even back when I was ecurb2369 you did...

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/showpost.php?p=607116&postcount=161

DefenseWinsChampionships]

This is my first night in the lounge... And I love it...

Im the golden boy of JN... What would you all do without me? Pretty soon you all will grow to love me...

Look, I started a 17 page thread in less that 30 mins...

Thats golden... Or is that just simply ECurb? I really dont know

• 3 months later...
I think I would make a pretty good mod

After much thought I have to say that I agree with you. Please login in the morning and you will have full mod access. Thanks for your patience and good luck with your new role here. We appreciate your efforts and are glad to have you as part of our team.

After much thought I have to say that I agree with you. Please login in the morning and you will have full mod access. Thanks for your patience and good luck with your new role here. We appreciate your efforts and are glad to have you as part of our team.

That's all well and good but if he's banned how can he login in the first place ? It really doesn't make much ...... Ohhhhhh I get it. Never mind. :biggrin:

• 10 months later...

Archived