Aye Papi !

Smizzy

I disagree. The fact that you feel the need to inject the Yankees into the Red Sox Championship shows that you are now little brother.

Wait up!!

thaijet gave me negative rep for all of this.:lol:

Please, somebody tell him to get over me not giving him a hand job the other day. And that he isnt even a sawx fan lol.

Hold on loosely, Thai Jet! Hold on but dont let go buddy!

Please, somebody tell him to get over me not giving him a hand job the other day. And that he isnt even a sawx fan lol.

I got neg rep from madmike the other day, because he's misunderstood.=D>

Keep hopeing queer boy, keep hopeing . :P

You are right. I'm still bitter about my team losing to the Yankees in the 2000 world series.

:rl: You are rapidly becoming the biggest joke on the board. At this time of nite you should be either sleeping or hitting the books kid. Leave the internet to the adults.

That is mostly because of the walks. He only hit 3 homers as opposed to other year when he hit 3 times that.

So even though he had about the same or more RBIs, he didn't hit them as well because he had less homeruns? There is a lot more to hitting than homeruns. And his OPS was high because of the walks? Sure he walked a lot, but those 24 hits in 67 at bats surely did hurt him either. Admit you're wrong, move on.

So even though he had about the same or more RBIs, he didn't hit them as well because he had less homeruns? There is a lot more to hitting than homeruns. And his OPS was high because of the walks? Sure he walked a lot, but those 24 hits in 67 at bats surely did hurt him either. Admit you're wrong, move on.

It's funny, mike often touts OPS as one of the most important stats. Of course, when it doesn't fit his argument, it's not that important anymore.

:rl: You are rapidly becoming the biggest joke on the board. At this time of nite you should be either sleeping or hitting the books kid. Leave the internet to the adults.

No offense at all ThaiJet, but you add absolutely nothing to the board. You never actually talk baseball. All you do is quote posts by yankees fans w/either a rolleyes smiley or a rofl smiley.

You are an old man, but you do nothing but act like a little beatch. Peace, I'm putting your stupid a** on ignore.

No offense at all ThaiJet, but you add absolutely nothing to the board. You never actually talk baseball. All you do is quote posts by yankees fans w/either a rolleyes smiley or a rofl smiley.

You are an old man, but you do nothing but act like a little beatch. Peace, I'm putting your stupid a** on ignore.

way to stick up for yourself barton

and yes i've noticed he doesn't ever discuss baseball, just quotes posts. odd huh?

Archived